When I Met The Janoskians

Hey sorry the POVs are gonna be way longer after this first chapter sory if it's boring I promise it will get better! xoxo

-----------------------

Hey.

Hey.

Wat u doin afta Skool?

Nm hby

Nm wanna meet the boys after school?

The guys u do the videos with? Ok ;)

Cool meet you at the front gate then?

Yep! See u then bye James xox

Ok see you later bonnie xoxo

I smile at the texts from my best friend as I stuff my phone into my pocket and make my way to the front gate. "hey James" I smile up at him. "hey bon" he replied returning a cute smile. "ready to go?" no. What if they think I am anoying! I am younger than them by 1 year. "yes." I reply even if he didn't hear me as he was already walking in what I guess is the general direction to the brooks' house. "thanks for just running off I don't even know the way!" I fake pout. Sadly, he knows me too well. Instead of feeling guilty, which he should, he runs off around the corner, leaving me to find my way around the twisting ally ways. "BOO" somebody jumps out from behind me and grabs my bag pulling me back. "what the fuck James! You scared the shit out of me!" "sorry" he replied sheepishly. "let's just go." I said rolling my eyes.

LUKE'S POV

shit. James is bringing his incredibly hot best friend over to meet us today. Well he says she's incredibly hot... He talks about he a lot I am so nervous to meet her. "Luke stop daydreaming and stop standing in front of the tv!" jai was screaming in my ear now. What the hell is wrong with him? James best friend is coming over and he's worried about tv? What has this world come to? I walk away to my room rolling my eyes, resisting the urge to punch his arm which was resting on his knee. Hmmm maybe I should clean up... "I got it!" Beau screams from his room down the hall. "get what?" I didn't even hear anything. "get the door idiot" he replied walking swiftly past my open door. I have one last check of myself in the mirror. An obey SnapBack, a white shirt, red vans, and black skinny jeans. meh I looked ok. I also look around my room to make sure it was tidy before leaving to go meet... Now what was her name again? I really need to pay attention more often.

BEAUS POV

I roll my eyes at Luke. It's obvious that he likes this girl even though none of us have met her before. From what James has said, she's hot. Thats it. How can he be crushing on her from that? I will never understand that kid. Before opening the door, I look through the window. All I can see is James I'm guessing that she's on his other side. I hear this thump and then an uncalled for crash. I turn around and Luke had just tripped over Lala. Idiot. I open the door slowly, teasing Luke who was at my side holding Lala who was yapping away at the doorbell. I finally fully open it and my mouth drops open. Man she is Baben! she had long blonde hair with natural highlights at the top. She also had the Most beautiful blue/green/grayish eyes with hints of gold. Traveling down, I saw that she was quite nice in the chest department. Maybe a 12c or D, she was wearing high wasted shorts, And a baggy singlet. She had an amazing body! she had tanned legs and they were very muscly but in a good way . she stood staring a me funnily and I realized me and Luke were both full on checking her out. "hey bro." said James oblivious to all of this. "hey" I replied doing our handshake. Luke was still staring at her so I elbowed him in the chest. "stop staring idiot" I mumble.

JAMES POV

"guys this is Bonnie, my best friend." I said. I could see that Luke and beau both liked what they saw, but I chose to ignore it. She's a grown girl, she can handle boy problems. Doesn't mean I won't protect her at and cost though. I will have to have a talk with these two later to make sure they understand my rules. "hey". Bonnie said giving her usual stunner smile. "hey" Luke and beau said at the same Time. Just then I saw jai walk in and stop. Staring at her. Great. Great first impression guys, you all look like idiots. "where's skip?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence. He can't come. Something about a thing." luke clarified. "wanna tour Bonnie?" beau asked. "Ahhh sure," she replied uncertainly. " ok I'll give her the tour and you guys put a movie on or something." Luke sneakily said. oh shit beau is mad! If looks could kill, he would be dead. Sorry Luke. " no. I will give her the tour as I offered first and she accepted ." replied beau. As Luke and beau continued to fight, I turned to jai. "I'll give her a tour." said jai rolling his eyes at his two brothers.

JAIS POV

"sorry about them. They are dicks" I apologize on behalf of both my brothers. They are such dicks. Acting lovestruck and.. Annoying. She's defs hot but I don't want a relationship with her if Luke and beau already like her. Plus she's James best friend. "and this is Luke's room. And this is my room!" I conclude the tour and make my way back to the living room where the boys actually have set up a movie. "what are we watching?" bonnie asks. "paranormal activity" Beau replies. "do you want to sit here?" Luke asked shyly. "sure" she replied equally as shyly. As wee took our seats, bonnie in the middle of Luke and beau, me and James sitting on the different couch. As the movie starts I can't help but wonder about this little love triangle starting to form right in front of me. And somebody is going to get hurt. Badly. And is isn't going to be me.