Twelve - End

Three years later

It's been three months since you started your internship at the hospital. You started to get used with the environment.

You didn't come home for a few days now. And after finally you got a free time, you decided to go home, and take a long nap.

After you get changed from your uniform, you go to the ground floor to find there's so many people there. Even the patients are there too. You try to see what's happening in the crowd but you can't see anything. So you decided to asked one of the nurse that stand near you.

"Excuse me, what's happening here?"

"It's a charity event. You know JYP entertainment? They always do this event here at the end of every year. All the artist will come and sing for the patient here." You react when the nurse said JYP entertainment. She said all, so there's a possibility that he's here too. You started to get nervous, so you decided to leave after said thank you to the nurse.

You didn't look front until you bump into someone.

"Ah sorry,"

"No it's okay, excuse me,"

"Jiyoo?" you flinched when you heard someone called your name. it was the guy you bumped before. You look at him.

It was a familiar face, but not the one that you think of. "Jae!"

"Oh my god!" Jae suddenly pulled you into a hug. "How are you? What are you doing here? It's been a long time since we met, right? How are--"

"Woah woah, calm down Jae." You chuckles at his questions while release yourself from him. He laughed with you. "I'm good and I'm on my internship here. How are you?"

"Good! Can't believe I can meet you again. It's been... three years right?"

"Yeah,"

"You look... fine."

"Of course. But what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to perform right now?"

"Ah, I went to a toilet just now and we'll perform after Baek Ayeon, so I still have sometime." He looked at you and hesitated a bit. "Wanna talk for a bit? Maybe you want to meet the others too. They will be happy to see you again. They're in the waiting room over there." He said while pointed a room not far from you both stand.

When he said the others, you know what he mean. "I don't think that's a good idea. I have to go now. Sorry, Jae." You try to take your leave, but Jae hold your hand.

"He still loves you."

You froze at your place. Why he gotta be so rude? You tried not to think about him, but now Jae shot you with that words.

Still.

You looked back at Jae. "So what about that?"

"Listen, Jiyoo. He--"

"I have to go. Sorry, Jae." You let go off your hand from his and walk away.

---

You're lying on your bed thinking about what Jae said before. Why must he said that? While you finally live your own life, when you already used to be without him. You can't help but thinking about your life for these past three years. You've been meeting with some other guys, but no one that really worked. One of them said that it's like you're with them physically but not mentally. It's like you're thinking of someone else while dating them. You can't help it either. You have to admit that his presence was too much for you.

The more you thinking about it, the more frustrated you become so you decided to go out to get some fresh air.

---