One

YOUNGHYUN'S POV

(a/n bold text means it's in English)  

Flashback

"Let's take a break, Brian."

That's the last words that she said to me. She said that she needed a time from our relationship. She said she needed a break. I tried to believe her. She, who has been with me for three years, how can I not believe her?

But not too long after she said those words, today I saw her walking with some guy that I don't know. Holding hands. Laughing. Looks so happy. She even kissed him. The kiss that she always gave me, it's not just mine anymore.

In an instant I felt my heart hurts. Really hurts. I try to hold back my tears. The three years memories keep on playing in my head. All those happy memories now become vague in my mind. Still I try to keep calm.

Finally, I decided to walk to her and that guy. She realized that it was me in front of her. She looked surprised but I keep walking until we passed by each other. She avoided my eyes. 

And that's where it finally hits me. Ah, that's how it is now. So, it's over now. Without I realized, a smile formed in my face.

"Congratulations". That's the last word that I said to her. I keep on walking as my heart hurts and leave her with her new love behind.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Did you finish the lyrics?"

Sungjin's voice wake me up from my memories. I look up to him. He look back at me and I just shake my head. He reply with a nod. "It's fine, there's still some time."

Right now I'm preparing for my debut with my band mates, Day6. I was given task to compose the title song for our debut album. It's been 2 months but I'm stuck. I don't know what to write, no melodies come to my mind. I write some words then erased it right away, write again and erase again, and it keeps on repeating. I'm really stuck. It's been a month since that non-said break up and I still cannot sort out my feelings. I feel bad for my members, but it's not like I don't want to write any lyrics. It's just that my heart and my mind felt empty. That's all.

"OKAY!" Jae's voice surprised everyone in the room.

"You surprised me, Hyung! What is it?" ask Junhyeok.

"Let's go out! All of us! We need some air! Come on guys! Anywhere is fine, just let's get out of here!" he said that while his eyes are glued to me. I know what he means. I avoid his gaze.

"Good idea, hyung!" Wonpil said. And not too long, Sungjin, Junhyeok, and Dowoon give thumbs up to Jae. And now there's 5 pairs of eyes are fixed at me, waiting for my answer.

"Nah, I'm okay. I need to write something here." I replied and look back to my notes.

"Come on, Brian! you need to get out of here and get some fresh air. You've been stuck here for two months and not even one song you can make. You need a fresh air and you need to move on, okay? She—" Jae's words was suddenly stopped when Sungjin tap his shoulder. Jae just sighed. "Anyway, let's go out, okay. Who knows you can get something out there. Yes?"

I still hesitate, but they still waiting for my answer. I know that I've been dragged down the group for this past two months. I know it too that if I still like this our debut can be postponed again. Finally I answered, "Okay,"

"Nice!Let's go!" said Jae with a big smile plastered in his face. And so we go. 

---

a/n

End of Part one. I know it's boring lol. I appreciated any comments :) New part will be updated soon, bbaing!