Chapter 2. A pretty color

The man tried to stand up as Khouta walked towards him. He had almost got on his feet when the boy grabbed him and threw him to the other side of the class room.  The sensei started to quietly get the students out of the classroom, one by one. The man landed on his back; Khouta walked in his direction, but when he tried to sit up,Yan put his foot on his chest and pushed him back down. He added pressure every second. Two out of the three men that were holding Matsumoto let go of him and  attacked the boy. He dodged one of them easily and aimed a strong kick to his chin, the other guy attempted to punch the boy. Instead of coming into direct contact,  Yan diverted the attack; he grabbed the man's arm and lifted him up with an "ipon seyonage" in the direction of the man he had kicked before. When he realized the  guy he kicked hadn't moved he smiled showing his teeth.

- A~ alright! - He said as he lifted the man up - let's kill this mother fucker.... - the man was on up in the air- With another mother fucker! - he screamed and  

slammed the man on the guy on floor. 

- Ungh! - The other man screamed as his comrade landed on him.

When this happened Matsumoto stood up, still being held by the third man he faced the boy's back as he laughed at the men in pain.

- Khouta! -He yelled. And in that very second his laugh got cut off. As if "ha-ha-ha" had become "ha-h...."

The boy slowly turned his head towards the man. 

- My name....Is Yan. - Matsumoto didn't answer.

Yan made his way toward will who was standing supported by a desk.

- Stop! - Screamed Matsumoto- san as he watched the boy charging at Will.

Yan didn't hesitate for a moment and kicked Will in the stomach with full impulse throwing him once again. He grabbed Will's leg before he could land; he pulled him  back and slammed him on the floor with a strong hit to his face. Khouta stood with the man's head in between his feet. The class was almost empty and by that time  there were only 5 people left to which Maruko was one of them.

- Are you having fun? - Yan's voice was suddenly serious and angry. - are you? I am... but it would be more fun if you had the strength to fight back. This is too easy. 

- Why did you suddenly change? - Will asked but his effort to speak was apparent. 

- I don't know? Why did you choose this career? Why did god replace something as cool as dinosaurs with us, pathetic humans? Why can't penguins fly? Why doesn't the government allow stealing, if they do it all the time? How do blind people know when to stop whiping their asses? If dark colors absorb light why don't they  become shiny? If moon light is technically sunlight how come vampires don't die under the moon? Why doesn't my hair color match my eyebrows?- Yan put three fingers of his right on his forehead while closing his eyes- ... so many questions.... 

- Yan! Stop it! 

- What's that old man? You want me to just leave him? He was the one who attacked me, remember? - Khouta turned to the man after he finished talking to  Matsumoto. His eyes screamed violence and thirsted for blood.

- should I kill you? -

 The moment he said that the man pulled out a dagger and tried to stab the boy, but Yan slashed the guys hand with a kunai he pulled out of nowhere. Will screamed and grabbed his hand as it bled a waterfall of blood.

- Guess I should. - Matsumoto put his hand over his pocket as Yan licked the blood stained on the kunai. 

- Yan, I said stop.