You

Grabbed my hand, pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth
Tag, you're it, tag, tag, you're it

******

I've been locked here since...i don't know anymore. I memorised everything here, to where the stuffs are placed where the bugs lived.

I bet they are worried about me..especially Tzuyu..

I sighed.

I miss her.

Thankfully when she last fed me, she left the bread knife on the table beside me after molesting me, leaving my neck with hickeys all over. I successfully got the knife on the table using my foot. Thankfully im flexible thanks to Dahyun unnie and her splitting skills. I held the knife with my mouth slowly dropping it to my lap, slowly shaking my hips the side so the knife could roll to my tied arms.

Yes! I got it! I celebrated in my mind while slowly cutting the rope in my arms trying not to hurt myself. I slowly stretched my arms hearing silent cracking sounds of my bones after it's been tied for... Months? I went up the stairs opening the door silently.

She didn't even lock it. I silently laughed.

My eyes widened at what i saw "D-Dahyun unnie?! " i ran to her bloody body, i was frozen at first but i regained myself when tears started to from in my eyes. I held her bloody face ignoring her scent coming from her body. "M-Mina! " i carried her body hoping that i can still revive her as we slowly headed to the door.

I looked around to find the door leading to the outside world.

Strangely im not hearing any voice or footsteps. She's not home maybe. This is a great opportunity to escape. I unlocked the door from the inside.

*******

She slowly opened the door.

Slowly

Slowly

Slowly turning the knob that can lead her outside.

"Finally-" she can feel the cold wind from the outside but.....

She's standing there smiling at her a rather creepy smile. Her hands behind her back.

"You promised me you're not gonna leave me Chae" said the older one a drop of tear rolling down her cheek. "You promised! " i guess she saw me with Dahyun Unnie.

" You're fucking crazy! You killed my bestfriend! " she laughed after she heard her 'lover' cursed at her.

"She's clinging onto you! I don't like it! "

"Fuck you! " she tried to run with her dahyun unnie on her shoulders ignoring her weight. Unfortunately Mina stopped her with a knife making the latter's eyes widened.

"How bout we play a game"

"You really are crazy!" she held on tight to her unnie.

She came closer to her. Taking the body from her 'girlfriend' they kept playing tug of war... with poor Dahyun's body. Mina won.. unfortunately making the cub glare at her and tried to get the body again but once again she stopped when she held up the knife very..... close to her eyes of course making the girl stop at her actions.

"Let's play tag... Im the tagger if i don't touch you within 2 minutes you can go back to your Tzuyu and take this girl with you but if not then- "

"All right let's play! I wanna get the fuck outta here! " Mina smiled and turned her back towards her.

She didn't know why she agreed.

"I'll count to ten.. Hide or run.. "

Chaeyoung's eyes widened looking around for a place to run. Feeling sorry for her Dahyun unnie that she left behind to run because of her fear and her adrenaline to get the fuck out of this Hellhole.

1

2

3

How am i going to run when the doors are locked! She panicked inside her mind running around finding a place to run or hide into.

4

5

6

She found a closet inside a room big enough for her to hide in.

7

8

9  She closed the closet door holding her breath and waited for her to say the last number.

10...

"My Chaeyoung! Where are you babe?" she heard her soft voice that never fails to send chills down the younger one's spine.

Hearing footsteps coming closer..

And

Closer

Until it stopped until she can't hear it anymore. It stopped for about 5 seconds when the closet door suddenly opened revealing Mina smiling while holding a knife.

"I found you... " her smile got wider, while Chaeyoung is scared.. Fear written all over her face. She pulled the younger one's hand and pushing her to the ground sitting on her stomach.

"Tag.You're.It" she emphasized everyword that came out of her mouth holding the knife up, stabbing her beloved Chaeyoung's heart, a small gasp can be heard by the korean girl as she slowly bleeds to death looking at the now crying Myoui Mina before she passed out... Dead.

Chaeyoung died again.. IM SORRY!

IM GONNA WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS SO.. VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE MORE APPRECIATED! THANK YOU FOR READING.

Ps. I feel like writing a Taeny fic lol but i have plans for 2yeon lol so 2yeon first. Read my other stories too lol 'Too Good at Goodbyes' and 'Till Love Don't Hurt Anymore' Thank yous ♥