Love

"I love it when I hear you breathing
I hope to god you're never leaving"

******

Mina decided to bring her 'lover' some foods and medicine for her head. She opened the door leading to her basement downstairs,walking down the stairs noticing the faint smell of the old stuffs that's placed in there. The only lightbulb reflecting her one and only Chaeyoung's shadow once she slowly got near her, tray on her hands approaching her.

"Chaeyoung-ah? "

She saw the girls tired expression while blankly staring at her. "I know it's you" her husky voice echoing in the dark and gloomy room. "Myoui Mina..what do you need from me? " a chuckled followed right after.

"Your love. " she said truthfully putting down the tray containing her dinner on the table as she went to her beloved Chaeyoung and held her chin to face her. "I want you.. " she pecked her lips as the younger one turned her attention to somewhere after the older kissed her.. she's obviously not liking what she did to her. "Don't even dare to not love me back Chaeyoung.. Or i will.. " she settled herself on the korean girl's lap and put a picture up showing it to her.

"No! Not Tzuyu! " Her husky voice filled the dark room again.

"Don't want me to hurt your girlfriend, baby? "

"Please No! I beg you not her! " she begged,the older one tilted her head biting her lower lip.

"Then promise me one thing" the younger glared at her. "Don't leave me.. "

"How will i leave? Im tied up" she chuckled bitterly wiggling her hands that are tied up still glaring at the girl on her lap.

"Just incase... " she smiled.

Im posting things wayyyyy too soon lol!