Omega

Chapter 1

~Nova's POV~

I sat up in my bed, cold sweat covered my face. I had to go. I can't stay here tonight. Let me explain, I have a pack, and I'm the Omega. The Alpha's name is Adam, and he terrifies all of us. He is cold hearted and when he's mad, Run.

I slipped out of bed silently, trying not to wake up the sleeping form in the other bed next to me, my sister. She's 12. As I stood up, the floorboards creaked. Causing her to stir in her sleep. If she sat up or moved too suddenly I'd just drop to the ground, but she didn't. She stayed asleep, and I let out an exhale of relief. I studied her for a moment while she slept. Her blonde hair was a mess. Her hazel eyes were closed and she looked peaceful. I turned away from her and walked towards the window, opening it quietly. I took one last look at her, before jumping out of the window.

I couldn't risk being caught, I'd never hear the end of it and I would be tortured endlessly.

It was pouring rain. I looked up at the sky as the raindrops drenched me, I was soaked. With a sigh I walked forward towards the forest besides my house. As I neared it, I listened closely to the sounds. I heard birds, rain splattering against leaves, and some twigs snapping. I walked deep into the forest, feeling myself slowly relax and my vision focused, letting me see in the dark. My eyes seemed to glow in the dark. As I neared the edge of our packs territory, nervousness flooding my body. Did I really want to escape? Absolutely.

Without a second thought I shifted into my dark midnight wolf, my fur looked dark blue because of how dark it was. My eyes were this piercing aqua, well not my eyes. My wolf's eyes, her name is Ocean. I raced across the border, my paws hitting the ground.

I heard latter of paws behind me, damn it! Why was I so damn loud? I just let the patrolling wolves know I was here!

I heard a howl, and I started to speed up. Until all of a sudden, teeth sank into my flank and I yelped out in both pain and surprise. I whirled around on my attacker, tackling them to the ground. Then sank my teeth into its neck. The wolf yelped, and I was kicked in my ribs, I heard a loud snap and I whined, flung backwards and hitting a tree, my body curling around itself.

I was clawed in my face, until I heard a loud growl. Bones snapped and cracked back into place. An addicting and overwhelming smell of rain, mint, and lavender flooded my nose. I didn't understand this intoxicating smell.

"Release her!" A deep voice growled, and in surprise I slowly looked up.

The larger male was glaring at his Pack. He was clearly an Alpha, they cowered in fear.

"Alpha, this rogue. She intruded!"

"I don't give a damn! Shut it Sebastian!"

The Alpha looked back at me, his eyes softening. Slowly he crouched down.

"Shift little one."

I was reluctant, but I did as asked shifting back into my human form, Ocean gave me a growl for giving in. He was an Alpha, and I felt the strong urge to. The heavenly smell was strong, and without even thinking I inhaled, making the Alpha smile in adoration down at me. His strong arms lifted up my battered body and he held me close to him, slowly laying his hoodie over me like a blanket as he held me bridal style.

"Mine.." He murmured, planting a small kiss on my temple. I flinched backwards, eyes wide at the sudden affection. His face flickered with emotion I couldn't understand and he looked back at his men.

"How dare you hurt your Luna."

Hi guys! This is my second story so I hope you liked my first chapter. Yes I know, cliffhanger, you hate me. Lol. Oh well you'll get over it. Anyways I know this probably sucks badly but I had fun writing it :D Anyways, I hope you enjoy my story!