Jacob Black's Imprint: Chapter 3

Put your story text here...A/n: I kno I said that i wouldn't upload 4 the rest of the week but i already had chapter 2 written so I decided to do it anways!

plz vote, comment and become a fan!

Enjoy!

Ps. I do not own Twilight! I only own Auriella Casey Cullen!

Chapter 3

Auriella P.O.V

Wow. I can't beleive how fast everything is happening.

Only a few minuetes ago I had no name and no family and now I am on my way to meet my grandfather with my new adopted parents!

Mom said that grandfather Carlisle was the creater of the family and acted has their father, so it was only fair to get permission to adopt me from him.

They also told me that he was a doctor.

The only reason that I haven't met my grandfather was because he was in La push treating a werewolf.

Before we left I admited that I saw them in the small clearing.

Since I saw that, they thought that they have better tell me about my uncle Edward and his mate Bella,who was human. And how this guy named James was hunted Bella.

Edward killed him so James's mate, Victoria, decided to come and kill Bella. Bella had a friend that was a werewolf(they wouldn't give me a name)who decided that he wanted to help out so he and the rest of his pack were at the fight too.

One werewolf got hurt in the fight so grandfather is at the wolf's house treating him.

Mom and dad don't exactly like the werewolves so I don't get why we aren't waiting for grandfather to come home instead.

But whatever. I was just excited to meet him.

When we pulled up to a little red house, I saw a bunch a indian guys with big biceps,and that are all tall. A indian girl that just as tall and a old man in a wheelchair.

"The guys and the one girl are werewolves. The guy in the wheelchair is the injured mutt's dad," my father pointed out to me.

When we got out the wolves just scowled at us.

Well, just mom and dad because they didn't see me hiding behind dad.

The girl angerly asked,"What are you bloodsuckers doing here? Your not welcome."

"We need to see Carlisle. There is something we need to speak to him about," my mother relpied calmly.

One guy spat,"He as other things to do that are more important than you. Such as taking care of Jacob."

"Calm down Embry," another said.

The door opened and came a man that looked to be in his twenties with blond hair. He was also really pale.

So this must be my new grandfather, I thought.

Then a old pick-up truck pulled up and a girl with brown hair and was clearly a human got out.

"Is he all right? Will he be ok?" the girl asked.

"He'll be fine Bella.He's been asking for you. Go talk to him." Grandfather imformed her.

So this must be Uncle Edward's Bella.

Grandfather then noticed mom and dad.

"Rosalie,Emment.What are you doing here?"he asked.

Dad stepped to the side to reveal me.

The wolves looked at me curiously and Grandfather asked mom and dad what was going on.