Jacob Black's Imprint: Chapter 7

Extra: Nicknames

Auri- Bella, friends

Ri-ri- Jacob

Ella- family

JBI: AC chapter 7

(Auriella's P.O.V) *FLASHBACK*

It has been a week since I was found by the Cullen's and life was pure bliss. I spent the entire week bonding and getting to know my new family.

Together, Auntie Alice, Mom, Grandma and I designed my room. Uncle Jasper and Dad spent their time teaching me to play sports. I particularly like the game of baseball. Grandma says that I can be another referee along with Aunt Bella. Grandfather has been bonding with me by getting me up on my schooling. We even get off task sometimes and talk about current events and he teaches me about

medicine.

Right now I was working on an extra project on the history of medicine while the family relaxed downstairs. There was a soft knock on my door and my mom walked in. "Hey mom," I greeted her smiling. "You need to come downstairs. Family meeting," was all she said then she left. I shrugged and saved all my work. When I walked downstairs everyone- even Uncle Edward and Aunt Bella- were gathered around the dining table that they never used.

"What's going on?" I asked while taking a seat in between mom and dad. "We all need to go hunting but we don't know what to do with you. We can't exactly take you with us," Dad told me. I nod my head to show that I understand. Everyone is quiet while they think of what to do. That's when Aunt Bella spoke up. "She can stay with me."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was how I came to stay with Aunt Bella for the weekend. I was now sitting on the couch bored out of my mind when she plopped down next to me.

"Hey Auri?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go to the beach?"

I think for a moment. "Sure. It's better than being bored here all day," I agreed.

The ride to the beach is silence but it is a comfortable one. When we got there Aunt Bella and I hunt for seashells but we don't find many. Suddenly we hear somebody call out Bella's name and come face to face with the werewolves.

"Hey Jacob, Seth, Quil, and Embry," Aunt Bella greeted them. They don't notice me and start talking and joking with each other. Jacob was the only one who wasn't talking. Instead he was staring right at me. "Jacob! Dude, stop spacing out," his friend Embry called out to him. That's when Aunt Bella noticed that he was staring straight at me.

"Oh. Guys, this is Auriella, she-"

"We know who she is," Quil interrupted.

"Yeah! She is Jacob's imprint and the newest Cullen!" Seth informs loudly.

I look down at the sand and blush. Bella looks surprised then grins.

"Seth!" Jacob growled in what seems like anger and embarrassment. I wonder If he is embarrassed by me?

Before he could do anything to Seth, Bella comes to her senses and said, "Jake. Could you do me a huge favor?" He looked at her curiously before saying yes. "Can you take Auri for the day?"

Jacobs face lights up at the request.

The other guys just snicker and leave but Jake doesn't notice. Aunt Bella then turns towards me.

"Is that alright with you?"

All I do is nod for I don't know what else to say.

She jogs to her truck then yells, "Have fun you two!"

Now it is just me and Jacob.