Suddenly Starlet--Chapter Thirty-Four

CALLING ALL STARLETS:

Now that Suddenly Starlet is over (Yes, sadly, Chapter 33 was the last chapter in the book...) I just wanted to take this moment to tell all of you--whether you're a fan of Life's a Witch, Fate Reloaded or Suddenly Starlet--that I SO appreciate your support and the fact that you log on here every Saturday to read my stories. It's because of YOU, that I've been lucky enough to live my dream of becoming a full-time author!

And that leads me to this great news....Some of you may already know that after getting an amazeballs 19 million reads of my book, Life's a Witch, I scored a book deal with publishing powerhouse Simon & Schuster. In fact, they were so excited to explore the world of Hadley and her twitches, that they asked me to write 3 books in the Life's a Witch Series!!!

SOOOO, I'm really excited to announce that the prequel/spin-off to Life's a Witch, called What the Spell? is out in hardback now! A new and improved (and sexier, and more dangerous) version of Life's a Witch will come out in bookstores July 9th and the sequel to LAW, called The Witch is Back will follow in January 2014!

Thanks so much for your love and support!

:)
Britt