11.

"I'm going to fuck you." I groaned trying to breathe around the tight dress he made me wear.

"Sure, tell me when you're ready." He giggled

 I huffed trying to ignore him as we reached the doorstep of his huge house

I huffed trying to ignore him as we reached the doorstep of his huge house. I blew away the strands of hair that fell on my face. "You're really pretty, you know that?" He smiled not facing me.

Lies.

"Thanks. Too bad the prettiness will be put to waste." I wasn't in the mood at all because I knew I'd end up alone.

He raised his eyebrows, "can you shut the fuck up. Any guy would love to be with you." He shook his head.

Then why did you leave me?

The door opened and immediately, his mom hugged me, complimenting my dress and her hearing me say that her "dear" son got it for me.

"Oh Kate, I'm glad you're visiting us." She smiled at me.

We walk into the living room and I see a bunch of plastic girls around. They had the body of a skinny alien. I rolled my eyes seeing how perfect they look. I felt like I was wearing my fat suit, feeling ugly and worthless.

I took a deep breath, looking at the ceiling, trying my best to calm down.

"Katy Kat is anything wrong?"

"Why'd you bring me here.." i sighed. "Is this to make me feel shitty brad?-"

"Shitty over what babe? I just brought you here because I don't wanna be surrounded by wax looking girls alone."

Babe?
"Brad this doesn't have to happen at all.. if you don't like any of them you can just walk away"

He looked down, scratching his head and looked back at those girls. "Did u hook up with any of them?" I asked.

"No, I doubt myself getting dirty with em'."

I laughed, "have you gotten dirty with anyone in your life?" I asked because I was curious.

"Why? Haven't you?" Oh shit.

"Well, to my defense I've worn a fat suit all my life so I'm still looking for someone to fuck." I said looking at my nails.

He raised his eyebrow, "wait you're looking for someone to take your virginity?"

"I'm not saying I'm not a virgin babe" I smirked knowing my move was dumb.

"Wait are you a virgin or not?"

"I don't know Brandon, I don't know"

—-