Prologue part two

Finally got it done so yeah

The reason for it is that like I don't know much about this one you know like I said in the beginning

For Team Crafted, I know some more than others okay so yeah

And it's short so yeah

-------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue part two

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” yelled out Adam as he killed another enemy.

It was midday as Adam and his friends, Ty, Jason, Ian, Quentin, Mitch and Jerome. Adam had convinced them to pay minecraft survival. They already build their houses and now they’re mining for materials or in Adam’s case, for more gold, or butter as he calls it. Well Adam, Ty, Jason and Ian are mining, the rest are collecting for more food and other stuff.

Ty and Jason was laughing a bit as they’re walking through the mines, leaving Adam to catch up, “Hey guys wait up” he yelled out as he ran towards them, making them laugh more. “Hey guys, can you get more coal while you’re down there?”  Quentin asked them, “Sure fish” Adam replied, “I’m not a fish” He yelled out in anger and annoyance, making everyone laugh and kept on playing.

After two hours of playing, the gang decided to stop playing for the night. So everyone said their good byes before leaving and the last one leaving is Adam. So he quickly logged out of his minecraft, after saving the world, and shut down the computer, and got ready for bed. After he changed, he lies onto his bed and slowly fell asleep.

(3 hours later)

Adam slowly woke up, needing to use the restroom, so he looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was 2:38 a.m., hey groaned but got out of bed to do his business.

After he did his business, he walked back to his room, but stopped when he saw a soft glow coming from his recording room, so he carefully walked towards the room, his eyes widened in alert. As soon he was next to the doorway, he leaned against the wall and quietly peaked inside. He didn’t see anyone in the room and the light was shining from his computer, making Adam confused a bit because he thought he shut down the computer, so he walked inside and towards the computer. Adam saw that minecraft was on and his minecraft character was in the front view with the head turned to the bottom right corner of the screen.

“What the hell” he muttered to himself as he sat in the chair and stared at the screen. He started looking at the bottom right corner to see was so special about it and missed a black smoke coming out of the screen and towards his face until it was too late.

Adam suddenly yelled out, but only came out muffed as he felt something slimy cover his face and something wrapped tightly around his neck chest and upper arms and was lifted up as he was struggling against the grip. His lungs started burning from the lack of air, making him struggle harder and making him grunt from the tight grip. After a few minutes of struggling, Adam started to become weak and slowed down to a complete stop and was on the verge of passing out.

The last thing Adam felt was the slight pain all over his body and thought about of what would all of his friends think when he goes missing before he blacked out.

What he didn’t know was that his friends went through the same thing he did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go

I didn't want to write down what had happened to the rest, because its basely the same that Adam went through you know so yeah

Sorry that its short too okay

Anyways next is the Achievement hunters so yeah

And I have to erase some names from the tag because 'the max is 20 tags blah blah blah' so yeah

Piper out-