7- I Killed Alec

Johnathan's POV

My head shot up as my mate stirred around in her sleep.

She groaned and mumbled. "What year is it?"

She forced her eyes open and sat herself up on the bed. She placed her head that was wrapped in bandages.

I noticed she was wearing contacts when Alec knocked her out. I removed them but her eyes were now bloodshot.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're in my house," I answered.

She raised an eyebrow at my answer.

"You didn't do anything I promise."

"What happened?" She asked.

I froze at the question.

How am I supposed to tell her I killed Alec?

************************************

*A few hours earlier*

"Come on, Archie!" I yelled for him. "We're going to belay for school!"

Also known as the shit house.

"I'm coming!" He yelled from the stairs.

"Why is it always such a hassle to get you out the door?" I asked. "Ethan and Luke are already in the car."

"I don't ask what you what you do in your free time." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him as we left the pack house and entered my car.

I hoped in and pulled out of the driveway.

Once we were in the school parking lot the first thing that caught my eye was Ace's motorcycle in the same spot as yesterday.

There was a car I've never seen before parked next to it.

"Another new student!?" Archie exclaimed. "You already had a bad run-in with the last one."

I ignored him and parked in the next best place. Three places away from the school!

"Alright. Get out." I said as soon as I parked the car.

"Someone's grumpy." Luke teased.

I rolled my eyes at him and exited my car. As soon as we entered the school there were whispers about the 'new' new girl.

"I'm going to go look for Ace," Archie announced before going off in the direction of her locker.

Luke and Ethan went to their classes already.

'Do we have to go to class?' Rafel whined. 'I'm tired.'

'Alright fine we can skip the first period.' I gave in.

I was tired too. We couldn't sleep at all last night. All that was on our mind was Ace.

I walked into a dark empty classroom. The only light source was from a small window in the corner of the classroom. I sat down at one on the chairs and put my feet on the desk.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

'Alpha!' A voice appeared in my head.

My eyes shot open as I glanced at the clock.

Five minutes!?

It felt like a year.

'Alpha!' The voice appeared again.

'Archie!? What's wrong!?' I asked.

'It's Alec! He looks like he wants to kill Ace. Hurry! We're near her locker!"