The wrath of secrets

'I still need to find out how to eat' I thought. I was still hungry and I was gaining weakness. 'I'll have to tell my dad some time. I can't stay sick.' So, the next morning, I decided to. *9:51 a.m.* "dad. I need to talk to you." "What is it honey?" "Uh. Dad..I don't really know exactly how to tell-" "just say it. I don't have all day." "Ok, dad, I'm a vampire." "Ok. We'll talk more about this when I get home from work." ok. So that worked out well... I guess. "But dad! I'm not joking! You need to believe- " "ok. I got it Vivian. I need to go. Love you!" Then I thought...'Well thanks for cutting me off about a million times.' And for some odd reason, I feel like he didn't believe me. (Note the sarcasm.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *7 hours later*

*Noah walks in the door*

"Hey! Dad! Remember this morning?" "Yes Vivian, but right now I need to use the restroom and get some sleep." "Dad! You said you promised, we really do need to talk. I need help." "Okay, what is it Hun?" "Remember? I said I was a.. Uh..Va-vampire." I stuttered. "Honey, listen. I understand that your in the eleventh grade and all, but being so obsessed with something to believe it isn't good for you." "DAD. I'm not kidding!! I can prove it!" "Ok, let me use the restroom and we can talk about it. Okay? I promise." "Don't take forever in there! I still have homework!" He is so hard to work with. Why can't he just believe me? " Are you almost done or are you pooping! Don't stink it up! That's by my room!" "Stop being so ignorant Vivian! Have some patience." Then we broke into a fight. What a wonderful day were having. 'Ha. Me ignorant!? You're the ignorant one here! You put me off till now and STILL try to avoid ME! Your own freaked daughter!? No wonder why mom left!' I guess I'll just go out to the woods for a while to calm my nerves. Why was this so complicated? *sound of a door slamming open* "She left because of you, ignorant brat!" Ugh! I feel like my blood is rushing to my head!! "Wait, what?" Suddenly, I felt my heart stop for a minute. "What do you mean dad?" then he started the long story. "Well, we left for the movies a while back..." Ok. So Im kind of freaked right now. What am I supposed to think, or feel? Is she really dead or was that just a lie too? "Then on Thursday, we were becoming more than friends. And I'm sure you don't want to hear that part, but it happened. And later, we found that she was pregnant." WOWWOWOW...WHAT? So I was a mistake!? "Dad, does that mean I was a mistake?!" "Vivian, she left because she was scared. It wasn't because of the weird stories you've been hearing." I think I'm a little scared to tell him about me now. Was I just imagining things? "Dad, is she really dead? I sorry if it's personal, you don't have to tell me." "Vivian, you deserve the whole story. And yeah, to be honest, you were a mistake. It was a mistake that I would never take back though. I love you with all of my heart and I always will. Your mother wanted you to go into adoption, but it refused and she left us. I'm sorry Vivian. I wanted to tell you a couple years ago, but I was scared." "It's okay dad, your okay. I'm so sorry I overreacted earlier. I didn't mean for that to come out." I then started to feel warm drops come from my eyes, I didn't know vampires could cry. "Dad, do you care if I ask you about something?" "Go ahead darling. Ask away." "Dad. Um.. Do you know any things about uh.. Vampires?" "Vivian, there's a reason I have been trying to not answer that." "Why? I promise I'm not obsessed." "No Vivian, I am a vampire." "WHAT?!" "Go on, freak out. I didn't actually think you would believe me. I was turned at forty. I was at work and some random guy just came up to me and said 'I'm so sorry, I'm just so hungry! I can't take it anymore!' I was scared at first, but I'm used to it now." "Dad, me too." " Don't be scared. I'm your father! I haven't hurt you yet now have I?" Tears started to form on his face. "No, dad. I mean, I'm one too. A va-vampire." Then, I started to cry a little. I guess your emotions really do enhance. First I'm yelling, then I'm crying. I wonder if I'll eventually become depressed. I probably will with the kind of relationship I have with my dad. It's not one of the best, but I guess it's not bad either. I'm just not that close. "Vivi?" "Yeah dad?" "When did you get turned?" "I don't remember exactly dad. I was asleep when it happened. All I know is that it was the summer of 1956. I finally got used to human blood about six years later. Well, it was six years ago when I was turned, but what I mean is that I've decide to not keep killing people anymore. I want to not hurt people and i don't know how. That's what I keep wanting to talk about with you. I need your help dad. Please?" "Vivian, there's the blood bags at the hospitals? That's what I do. " "but dad, how do you get them? Do you just walk in and say 'hey, I need an order of blood bags.'? "No silly. I'm serious. My friend is a werewolf and he understands me. He helps me out." How could he be your FRIEND? They're supposed to be enemies!! "Dad.. He's your natural enemy..." "Just because that's what people say doesn't mean it has to be true Vivian." "Haha okay dad. Oh! And the rifle.." "Yeah, I've kind of figured that out now. You stole it so you could shoot an animal. Am I right?" "Yeah, you are. Your are my father, you know me well. Haha." Finally, things have actually calmed back down now, things were back to normal.

So I guess I'm all good now. I have a supply of blood (ew) and I told him about me being a vampire (creeps) and I have let out the guilt of the gunshot (ouch). Uh oh. If forgot about something. "Dad, I'm sorry to bug you. I promise I have one more question, then you can get some sleep. "Yeah darling?" "How exactly did you meet this werewolf guy and what's their name?" "Well, first off, she's a girl. I met her before your mother. Her name was Miran-" " MIRANDA??!! AS IN MIRANDA ALANDI?" "No, miranderi, as in miranderi shotsli. But first, who's Ms. Alandi?"

<~|€|~>#^~##|}#*|*#%~*#%~%*~£%#~%#~*%~%#*~*#%~*%##*%|%*#~%*#|}%*||}*#|*#}|*}|

Sorry about my terrible skills. Lol I had to do the whole conversation thing to clear up a few things. And please excuse my shortness of the story. I promise the next will be longer. Lol it's hard because of homework and stuff, but it's like 11:47 p.m. When I just finished it. I'll start writing again tomorrow. Please comment some ideas if you have any. Thanks:)