chapter 3: Momochi Zabuza

"Aaaarg."The cries of his victims echoed in the dark forest when he slice them with his sword. It was supposed to be a simple assassination mission.He was supposed to kill a group of nobles coming from the land of earth. But he didn't expected that there would have been children. It took him a bit off guard, but he quickly shook it off and went inaction. He had kill The haired easily, it weren't even ninjas. And then he went for the adults, they were pathetic. Begging him to spare their own lives, not even the ones of their children. They all die. And lastly the children. It could be children, but to the demon of the hidden mist it didn't matter. After all mere children were considered as adults in the ninja world and it wasn't the first time he had killed children. Only two of the seven children had survived being cut by his sword. One of them had short pale blond hair had blood going out of the wound in his neck, and the other had long purple hair and had a deep cut in his abdomen. He was going to end their suffering when, a powerful outburst of chakra out of nowhere caught his attention. It was too powerful to be a jounin and too bestial to be human. And this picked Zabuza curiosity. So,instead to kill the two kids he went to look what had so a powerful chakra. And what he discovered was at least surprising. There was a crying pink haired girl in a blue kimono with white cherry blossom and a pink obi. There was a kunai planted in her arm and four death bodies around her. A normal child couldn't have killed four ninjas.He still felt that bestial chakra in the air and Quickly noticed that it was coming from the pinket. He deducted that she must be an jinchuuriki, just like that bastard of Mizukage he is serving ( for now). And the only tailed beast he know of in the fire country, from what he had heard, was the nine tail. He had stopped the silent walk to make himself noticed by the pink haired jinchuuriki. She looked to be afraid of him, well who wouldn't be.

"So, the nine tail huh." He said. That made the girl shift, making Zabuza assume she was aware of what she was. When Zabuza thought about the situation, he think he has found a tool to use to kill the current Mizukage, Yagura. He wouldn't need to ressemble a lot of money to make a coup. He took one more step and the jinchuuriki flinched.

"Don't come near me. I am a demon." She warned him, tears coming out faster than before. Zabuza didn't do anything, he stayed there looking at her with an emotionless face.

" We're all demons outside these walls. There isn't a bad or a good guy here and everyone hate your kind, may it be that  village of yours or another." He told the pink haired jinchuuriki. The said pinket shook her head, she knew that the villagers hated her. But Iruka, Ayame, Teuchi and the two ladies she had just met didn't hate her. 

"No, Iruka-nii and Ayamee-nee don't hate me, they care about about me!" She cried trying to defend the ones she considered as her family, Iruka had always being by her side, he was the one raising her and protecting her from the villagers. He was like a father and brother while Ayame was like an older sister to her. The look on Zabuza face didn't change, still emotionless, but his voice became more stern.

"Will they still care about you when they will discover what you did tonight?" He asked her. Sakura froze, it as always been her most feared thought. That Iruka would come to hate her one day and she couldn't bear with his hate towards her. Now that she knows that she is the monster that killed their parents five years ago. She didn't know what to say now, what would Iruka do when he will know? Will he still be like he was yesterday or will he be different and make her fear realize? 

"You know that what I say is true. If they cared so much about you, they would have protect you from them. But they didn't." Sakura knew that she got lost from them, but the words he just said made her doubt. She didn't wanted to believe in them.
And at this moment she felt empty, like she didn't had any meaning to the others, only an empty shell that needed a reason.
"Girl, I give you the choice. Either stay in that village of yours where everyone hate and despite you without a reason in your live or come with me and have a purpose as my tool and weapon, as a ninja." He offered her. But in reality he wouldn't let her the choice, he would take her either way. May it by force or not. He would see of she could do the right choice ( in his view) herself. Sakura looked at him with empty eyes. Maybe it was what she needed to do. Sakura didn't wanted to confront Iruka when he will learn what happened, she didn't wanted to see him change in her worst fear, she didn't wanted to see him with the same eyes as the villagers. And being a ninja.
She always wanted to do something that would bring her a bit closer of her parents, they were both ninjas and Iruka was a ninja too. But what would be her chances to be accepted in the academy now? Even though Iruka is a teacher there, her chances to be accepted were really small and now she was sure it would never happen. She had killed ninjas of her own village ( unintentionally, but still). She took small steps toward the stranger and carefully took his hand. Zabuza smirked in his mask, not that she could see it. She had take his hand, who showed that she trust him at least a bit. And that was a good sing. And with that Zabuza walked away with his now tool to his village while a thick mist surrounded them. The only trace off their passage was some tissue of Sakura kimono that was cut of it by the kunai on the ground.