Suicidal?

*y/ns POV*
I've been over at Aaron's with the rest for 2 days now.

"Hey Aaron? " I said looking at him from where I was sitting.

"Yeah? " He said with his back facing me.

"Do you think I should..... Uh give Joey another chance or no?" I said kinda off.

"Well.... Um? I don't know... Maybe. He's a good guy and all, just somethings wrong with him. But this could have showed him something."
He said turning around.

"Uh ok... " I said staring off into space.

"You ok?" He said walking over to where I was sitting.

"No." I put my head in my hands.

"You'll be ok, I promise." He said pulling me into a hug.

Later that night we all ate dinner together. We watched movies and danced to the theme songs.
Yeah I'm broken.... But I'm good at hiding it. Life fucking sucks. My boyfriend... Is a douche but I love him. He hurts me on the inside and it's hard to deal with. Staying with Aaron is making me feel like trash because I can't get my shit together. My friends have to deal with my relationship problems and it makes me feel annoying. What is life doing to me?

(Warning ⚠ if you can't deal with suicide related stuff skip)

*Joey's POV*
Bullshit. That words been on my mind since that call. Am I really bullshit? What does that even mean?!
Laying in the bed still awake at 3 in the morning I get a call.... A call from y/n.

"Hello?" I said sitting up. I heard crying and I was worried.

"J-Joey?" She managed to get out.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I said quickly into the phone.

There was silence for awhile. I still heard heavy breathing though. Finally she started taking again. "I c-c-can't do it anymore.... " She cried out.
"It's killing me" She whispered after

"Y/n what are you talking about?!" I said putting my shoes on because I was not about to sit here and let this happen.

"My over all note is finished. Im leaving notes for everyone else too. I just wanted to call you and tell you that, even though you're an absolute dick bag.... I love you Joseph."

"Y/n don't you dare. Stay on the phone with me. Talk it out, I'll listen. Ok don't do this. I love you way more than you can imagine. I know I suck ass, and im sorry. But don't do this please!" I pleaded running down the stairs and hopping in my car.

"But Joey, don't you see? Life hates me. I don't know why... But at random moments, just to keep functioning I have to cry." She said.

"Life does not hate you. You're just having a rough patch. I'll tell you a thousand times that you're loved. By a lot of people. And my love for you is really equal to three people!" I said pulling onto Aaron's road.

She laughs, "Then why can't we make it work? Why do I feel like you don't love me? Joey if I die tonight you'll find somebody els-" I had to cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up y/n! I love you and you only! Since you broke up with me I haven't left the house, I just started eating today, no shower, nothing. I wake up thinking you're there, but you're not and that's living hell. I can't find anybody else because I already found you!" I said jumping out and rushing through the door.

"Hey!" Aaron yelled, but I ignored him.

"Get back here" Mark added.

"Joey!" Charles followed them.

I ran into the guest room where y/n layed on the floor with a bottle of pills.

"Joey?" She said looking down at the bottle.

I set beside her, holding her because I about lost her for good. All the guys just looked at her in surprise.

"Y/nickname?" Mark said looking at her in shock.

"Why?" Charles said turning to me.

Aaron couldn't get anything out.
I stayed with her that night scared once I left she would take those pills. Scared I could have been the cause of this.

Still Broken_J.M.BOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara