Prologue

~unedited~

Did you ever see a place even wonderful than your own fantasy? The place where you've always wanted to stay rather than being stuck with real life?

That was Bharatavarsha. That was her home.

Everything was good, it felt right. Of course, everyone was not a pure hearted soul. Just like a bright moon is never spotless, there were some criminals around the province she lived in. But they never treated such people as a problem. In fact, most of the individuals lived in higher consciousness. They loved the idea of simple living and high thinking. Sages even said that celestial beings longed to reside with us. Her father, Brajdas, said this to her.

But she didn't know it would go away, everything that she held dear. Only if she knew, she would have had warned them all.

She was completely unaware of the unpredictable war, of fall down of the saint, of her wandering in the forest all alone.

Okay the last was exaggeration. But you get it, right? If you don't, you eventually will.

After all, who was she? A girl. Just another girl. Probably the only sane girl left in the town after the downfall of everything. It was a prediction though, you see? So it had to happen. Sages also said, the dark age will soon prevail.

She never thought it would be now. From the bottom of her heart, only if she could turn the time back, only if she could save my father, the kingdom would've been good.

But then, the dark age was calling in. And the time had to surrender to it. People had to surrender to it. And she was left behind, fluttering her wings in the waves of darkness.

After all, who was she?

Just another girl.

Vrinda.

~°•°•°•°~

Pronunciations of all the names used in this book:

Brajdas:

For Bra (its not that bra if you are wondering :p) 'dr' of drum,
For j 'j' of the jug,
For das 'class' except the l. ('D' sounds more like th of 'the')
So combine Bra-j-das.

Vishnugupta:

For Vish, 'dish'
For nu, 'two' just replace t with n and then repeat the word.
For gup, 'soup' like just imagine putting g instead of so. Okay? Get it?
For ta, again, a sounds more like the 'a' in the word class. And t sounds more like the 'th' in the word 'the'.
Now combine, Vish-nu-gup-ta. Easy isn't it?

Vrinda:

For Vrin, it sounds exactly like the word 'trim'
For da, the 'd' sounds more like 'th' of the and a sounds more like 'a' of the word blah. Now combine, th-a or more likely, Vrin-da.

Chiran:

For Chi, the 'Chi' of Chihuahua.
For ran, it more sounds like the word 'bun'.
So combine now, Chi-ran.

Nakul:

Oh this is pretty easy.
For Na, sounds more like 'duh!' Lol.
For kul, sounds more like 'cool'
Now combine, Na-kul.

Tulsi devi:

Its pretty easy, except the t sounds more like 'th' of the word 'the'. Its sharper a bit. And for "devi" its the same 'the' for 'd', just a little softer. Yeah? Let me know in the comment section if you figured it out or not.

Now is it clear? Or should I think more examples by racking my little tiny brain?

I'll add pronunciation of other names if present by the end of that particular chapter. So hopefully, I'm done now. Good? If you didn't understand even a word of it, please kindly let me know. Okay? Good.

Bye bye, until next time.

Pooja. Xx.