Chapter 15

I stood frozen in step as I looked into the eyes of the guy that I used to call my boyfriend almost 2 months ago. He was looking at me and I was looking at him coldly. Neither of us saying one word. His hair covering his eyes. He looked different. But, not enough for me to forget his face.

"Piper." He said lowly.

"Don't talk to me." I said coldly.

"You know this dick face?" Chris asked. I nodded slightly and I wasn't breaking my place for him. The last thing I would want to do at a moment like this.

"I never meant-"

"I said don't talk to me." I scolded getting louder. I saw Mason trying to comprehend what was going on and I was too.

"Come on man." Another guy said moving Liam away from my eye sight. A couple more seconds my hands would be around his neck.

"Who was that?" Val asked lowly in my ear.

"My ex boyfriend." I said emotionless. I could feel my face flushed from color and I know everyone had noticed.

"Oh." Val said. Mason took my hand and lead me away from everyone else. I was almost letting him drag me around.

"Tell me about this guy." Mason said.

"I don't want to talk about him." I said.

"Tell me something so I don't break his face."

"It will make you want to though."

"I don't care. You look like you had seen a ghost when you looked at him." I was surprised. He's my ex. The last person in the world I would want to see.

"Well, his name is Liam and he left me for a blonde slut. He said he bored with me and quite frankly he wasn't the best boyfriend. Which was almost two weeks after our band member got shot up." I said and memories came flooding back to my mind about how harsh that break up was.

"I am going to kill him." I shook my head no and put my arms on his shoulders to get him to look at me. The last thing we need is a bloody stage fight.

"Don't do that. He might have broke my heart but hurting him won't solve anything." I said and soon became less tense.

"Only for you." He said. I smiled like and idiot and I let him go. His arm wrapped around my waist and I looked to my left and Liam was looking at me. I could see how jealous he was. His loss not mine.

"We have a couple more hours to go. Do you think you will live through them?" I asked Mason. He didn't respond as quickly as I thought he would.

"Yeah." He lowly. We walked back over to Adam and Chris who were stuffing their faces with food. There weren't many bands back here with us. I saw Val standing to the side texting and smiling her face off.

"Hungry much?" Mason asked teasingly. Adam rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Shut up." Chris said taking a plate of chicken with him.

"What's the deal with the guy?" Chris asked.

"He was an ex and a part of my old band." I said. It's ironic that I found both of my boyfriends through band music. Wow. That really shows a lot about me

"Sir, dick face was in a band before with you. How sweet." Adam cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I snapped. I heard the announcer in the background call their band up. The Studded. The same name the old band was. How could he stoop so low.

"Okay. Okay. No need to be snappy." Adam said taking a furious bite into his food. I leaned up against the food table realizing how hot it was backstage.