Step Bitch

Before I even get the chance to ask him I see something metallic in the corner of my eye.

BAM

Right before my very eyes my life was ruined. My true love, hit by a speeding red Jeep going down the street. It just misses me and my friends by a hair.

The car stops and out of the open top of the car a women pops out, it's my step mother, or as I like to call her, a fucking bitch. She turns around with a shot gun and laughs with her wicked laugh and yells "that's what you get you fag, gays burn in hell"

What a bitch I think to myself.

"Ugh not again" says Mand, "she always kills cute guys that Alf likes

"Well she can" says Meg "ever since Trump passed the Federal law and Faggetry bill anyone can kill the homosexuals and get away with it"

"Rats" says Bri

"Guess ya got us this time" says meg as she begins to booty pop "y'all couldn't even bang bang, sorry Alf"

That's when she does it, the step bitch pulls out a shot gun and kills us all. She does end up in prison for killing three straight people and is given the electric chair for it, only her Boston terrier dog shows up for the execution which eventually gets eaten by a wolf, for humanity goes extinct due to global warming and animals retake the plant, killing all man breed animals that can't survive in the wild.

Luckily for us, The Catholic Church was right but unfortunately they were right about gay people too, all of us went to hell and that's where I burned for eternity.

THE END... OR IS IT