The change of a life time

It was just like any other day, I was sitting on the stoop of my friends house. Her sister was with us and so was my step sister we are all very close friends and it always nice with them around. We did this everyday and I couldn't ask for more. Okay actually I can, I want the mystery guy who skates by us everyday to stop and talk to me, I want him to notice me, I want to have his kids even though I'm a gay male. He passes by my friends stoop everyday at 7:30pm and it's 7:40 right now so where is he I wonder?

"ALF, SNAP OUT OF IT MY MISTÉR BUSH IS BEING A DUMP" yells Mand my step sister as her ombré hair flips in the wind like as beautiful as spaghetti. "CHIOU CHIOTTA CHIHOP CHIAITING CHIOR CHIHAT CHIUTE CHIOY CHIO CHIKATE CHIY!" She screams in chinglish. It's English, but the first letter is replaced with chi I believe?

"Yeah really he such a dump" said my friends younger sister Meg

"He really is" says Bri, the older sister I mentioned before.

Meg stand up with her model like legs and starts booty popping

"OMG SIT THE FUCK DOWN YOUR GONNA EMBARRASS ME WHEN HE SKATES BY" I yell nervously to Meghan.

"Ugh whatever" Bri stands up and walks down the concrete steps. "Let's go to Sam's and buy food I'm literally starving right now"

Everyone gets up fast to go but I am hesitant, "what if I miss him skating by though" I say but they ignore me and walk so I join them.

"You gotta stop waiting around for guys to come around for you and move on with life" Mand says to me as she sends Snapchats to five uninterested guys asking them to hang out.

I get where she's coming from but I'm in love with this stranger, he's my everything, and I only want him.

We get to the corner and I start crossing when all of a sudden it happens. The most life changing, ground breaking event of my life that would forever change the fate of humanity forever happens.