Chapter 1

My family is strange, my life is stranger, my fiancée and I are...?

[1]

You know that feeling when you miss so much and you get a rush? Like, everything in your body is tingling and you cant help but to jump up and down? Yeah, that's what I was feeling right this second. I was waiting for my fiancée to come home from Afghanistan. And, uh, Colorado where he had to get his stuff. But, it didn't matter, all I wanted was to be with him. Julian Shane, my recently half brother and fiancée. He's been gone three months and I was stuck with his lunatic bestfriend/who loves me/pranks me/takes my unused tampons and makes a plane/dyed his hair blue Sam Johnson. Something is seriously wrong with that boy.

"Anna, you need to get out of the bathroom. I'm sure Julian doesn't mind what you look like right now." Sam said. What was he saying!? I was dressed in some booty shorts and tank top with Happy Bunny slippers. My hair was tangled and my makeup was practically smothered all over my face.

I got on my clothes. My MOTHERLY clothes. I didn't want to take a shower so I just went as is. I walked out of the bathroom and Sam choked, trying to cover up a laugh.

"Be quiet." I rolled my eyes.

Sam calmed down and went into the bathroom. I swear, he was like a stink bomb. I walked into my room and put some lotion on my legs. My legs were always ashy in the morning. I looked in the mirror to apply some makeup on and then decided on if I should wear my hair up or down. I chose down and shook my hair a bit.

"You ready?" Sam asked. I looked at him and he was staring at me. You know that stare guys give you that makes your knees weak and your stomach spark? That's what I was feeling right now.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I grabbed my wallet and phone and then I walked out of my room. Sam followed and then we walked out the door.

We reached the lobby and then walked outside to see Julian's truck shine. Sam was in love with this truck and I watched, envious, as Sam drove it. I was only 15 and then I'm pregnant. Screwed up life.

We got into the truck and then we pulled out of the parking lot. I rolled down the window and then Sam turned up the music. Rock That Body from Black Eyed Peas came on. I started jumping around like a maniac.

"Rock That Body, come on come, Rock That Body!!" I sang. Sam rolled his eyes and changed the station. I pouted at him and some song came on. Voice haunting but I instantly liked it.

"Its HIM if you ever want to listen to real music instead of Black Eyed Carrots crap." Sam rolled his eyes.

"It's Peas and they are not crap."

"Doesn't matter, their a singing vegetable and I don't like vegetables." Sam grinned.

"Whatever Sam."

We finally made it to the Air Port and then I saw the plane landing from Colorado five minutes arriving.

I waited for about a little over 10 minutes before the thing announced that Flight 255 was here, which was Julian's plane. Sam and I ran to the area and we waited. I saw people in the uniforms and their wives and husbands hugging them. Sam and I waited but then there was no one left. Was his flight a different number?

"Anna?" a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around and it was that guy I met three months ago!! Royce I think his name once.

"Oh, hi...?" I said awkwardly.

"Rolan. Remember me?" So much for Royce.

"Yeah. You were with...Julian." I said, biting my lip.

"Yeah. Speaking of Julian...he's not coming today." Rolan said. His bright eyes just went to worry.

"Why? Where is he?" I asked, demandingly.

"He...couldn't mail these off in time. He wanted to tell you himself, but there's no phone or computer in his place." Rolan said.

I opened the envelope which was very dirty, like mud and a footprint on it. I opened it and fell down on my knees. It read:

Anna

Once you read this, it means Rolan came to you like I demanded him to. I wont be coming back. Not yet. Afghanistan needed some more people and I offered. I cant call or webcam. When I was ready to mail this, emergency came as you can see my awful handwriting. I will come...a week before your birthday. I PROMISE. If I don't com back...or write...do NOT worry. I will take care of myself.

I Love You

Julian

I crumpled up the piece of paper and didn't say one word. I didn't even feel nothing. Nothing at all.

Julian was out in war still...and he comes a week before my birthday which is in a month-kinda and he'll probably miss when the baby comes.

**^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!! The sequel!!! Enjoy it!!

Sorry it took so long. Oh, that excerpt..i didn't really like it so I changed it a bit. So, yeah. Vote&&comment!!(:

and, sorry its short..had little time..