Chapter 1: Welcome to His World

Tommy looks around quickly, almost out of breath , but nothing is there. The 12 year old kid runs back to the abandoned truck he ran past 3 times, seemingly in a circle. Tommy goes down to his knees, taking out another piece of paper as he finishes his drawing, writing in big words 'He's Always Watching'.

Just like the other seven, he takes that piece of paper, and tapes it to the side of the truck using the rest of the tape he found in the house on the hill. He turns off his flashlight, closing his eyes," Please don't be there. Please don't be there" in a squeaky voice.

Tommy slowly crawls towards the back of the truck, then shines his light out in the open as he screams, staring at the man with long arms standing right there, as if waiting for him to give in.

Tommy quickly runs from the side of the truck, racing back into the woods as he yells out once again, the whole forest feeling like a maze, with no way to escape.

He runs through the front door, closing it behind him as he shines the bright light around the very dark house, he quickly runs up the stairs, everything feeling like a nightmare. He runs into the first bedroom he comes too, staring out the window, then screams.

A man with long arms stares right at him from the ground, then starts moving towards the front door. Then, in a second, the demonic figure appears right in front of his face, on the roof on the other side of the window, the white emotionless head just staring at him.

"Oh my god, oh my god" Tommy keeps saying to himself, running out of the room and back down the stairs racing towards the back door of the house, quickly opening it wide open and running out, not even bothering to close the door.

The forest looking as if it's eating him up, he then looks behind him again, nothing there. He races towards the big tree he's passed several times, and catches his breath, turning off the light and hoping for the scary man to go away.

Tommy takes a few deep breaths, closing his eyes as he starts counting to 10. He turns his light on again, then looks behind him, he doesn't see anything. He takes a deep breath, and slowly walks towards the road again, then his flashlight starts flickering on and off.

"No, don't do this. Not now" He tells his flashlight, then it dies. He starts to shake his light, banging it against a tree when suddenly, as if done by pure magic, it turns back on, he shines the light in front of him as he lets out the biggest scream.

The demonic figure of the man with long tentacle arms stands in front of him, as his arms reach out and finally grab him, he drops the flashlight as his screams echoes throughout the forest. Slenderman is here.