Story 4 - Potty Disaster

It's lunchtime so the cafeteria is already getting crowded. I tapped my foot trying not to break out in the potty dance.

I was standing in line for pizza, and I hadn't been to the bathroom all day.

"Go to the bathroom already you're making want to pee just watching you." Nicolette gave me a light push. "I'll hold you place in line." without protest I shoved her my tray, and made a beline for the bathroom.

The cafeteria restroom was the closest so that's where I went. The janitor was in there. She's a mean lady in her late forties. She always makes it hard on us students.

"Young lady I'm cleaning now you'll have to come back later." she mopped a dark spot on the floor. "I really have to go."

I crossed my legs. "Young lady I'm not going to ask you to leave again." she shook the mop angrily.

"Fine."

I shot out of the bathroom like a bullet. The next closest restrooms were the ones in the hall. I slammed right into the door. 

"What the fudge?" I tried the door again and it was locked.

Dear Lord why are you forsaking me the chance to pee in peace? I ran up the steps two at a time.

Surely there is a useful bathroom on the second floor. I rushed in, and sat on the toilet so fast I almost fell in.

Finally relieved I made my way for the sink.

The person in the stall next to mine came out. It was Caspar! No wonder he's so mysterious, he's a peeping tom!

Redeeming myself for the hallway incident I said coolly  "Hey Caspar why ared you in the ladies room?"

I washed my hands, and smiled to myself. He raised an eyebrow "Charlotte this is the men's room." he pointed to a nasty looking urinal. My face flushed in realization.

"Hey what's that doing there?" I laughed nervously. He laughed a nice soft laugh with me. "I should be going now."

I walked out embarrassed. "What took you so long?" Nicolette asked me at the front of the line. "You don't want to know."

Once againg I made a fool of myself in front of Caspar.