Part 3.

Hello everyone. I am so sorry for my absence! I have obviously matured through writing so hopefully the chapters will be enjoyable now :) x Thank you to all my fans who continue to support me throughout my dissapearences xx

---

Accailia was having an especially lonely day.

The jet black she-wolf slumped sadly against a tree, vanishing in the shadows. Vainly, she had looked in the river to see if she was.."pretty". All that stared back at her was a thin, coal-black female with amber eyes. Accailia never thought of such things before, but the Zation pack got her thinking. Gloria was a beautiful alpha female, and Pax was a handsome brute. They fit. She didn't seem to fit..anywhere. Just a cold, black void without a sliver of hope.

Her normally up-beat gait turned to a lazy lumber as she manuevered down the hill, still consumed by lack of light. "Atleast the shadows are here." She whispered with a roll of her amber eyes. Her stomach grumbled defiantly and she groaned. Stupid hunger. Stupid me. Stupid life. Stupid EVERYTHING!

An angry howl tore through her lips as her patience was tested. Her claws sunk into the mud, aching for a fight. All her bottled up emotions were being released, and Accailia couldn't corral them. A predatory glint bounced of the rings of her irises, fang gnashing together in anguish. This was unfair! She didn't sign up for this. She cursed at the sky, hoping her ancestors got a piece of that.

After a minute of pacing and growling and clawing stuff, the hunger was back and bringing sharp pains to her stomach. Seconds later she was dispatching a rabbit, its fur white for winter. The pentrating sun melted the light snow around her began to melt away. Stripping the carcass clean she shoved it aside and faced the sky. Accalia was so lonely. She needed somewolf before she went crazy.

{{TheNeonNinja helped me come up with the next part ^.^ }}

A snarl drew up her lips as a terrified howl filled her ears. Somewolf needs help. Shadow Fighter to the rescue?

Accailia bounded to her feet and ran like she was a bullet, legs blurring with speed. Soon, she came across two males at eachother's throats. A snarl rippled through them and the main attacker stopped. "Back off, mouse-brain."

"I-it's the shadow fighter!" The victim proclaimed.

"Yes now scat. I have a battle to finish." the lithe she-wolf shot for the large male, teeth sinking into his shoulder. The male gave a howl in pain, kicking her off and pinning her to the ground. Accailia gave a battle cry and scraped her claws against his soft belly, shoving him off. "I'm not called the shadow

Fighter for no reason." She smirked, dissapearing in the shadows. Her eyes turned black with rage and a bit of natural magic.

"Then get out here and fight!" The brute growled, yet seemed wary.

"Okaaay..." The she-wolf taunted and appeared behind him, mouth close to his ear. "Boo." With a single slash to the neck and death-grip; he was dead.

Accailia whooped, kicking the body and licking blood off her, not knowing if it was his or hers. She had to admit, he got her good. Deciding to get a better look at him, the fae peered at his face. A gasp sounded from her. "No! It can't be!"

It was Hawk, the alpha of ALL alphas son.

Accailia shuddered and ran off, kicking dirt on te body to mask her scent. Once she was in refuge in the trees, an ear-splitting howl was heard. "Hawk, no! Who did this?!"

She sunk into the shadows, eyes glowing with shame and fear. If that pack found out..she'd be dead. And forget about merciful! He'd rip her tail off first, then her tongue, then eyes. She kmew the punishment all to well, for she used to do it herself. That's why "they" chose her. To bring justice. Soon, crackling wss heard in HER shadows. The fae growled lowly, trying to hide. Hiwever, the brute snarled and pinned her. "Gotcha." he snarled, but stopped when he saw her face. Peering at him, Accailia did the same.

"A-accailia?" The male whispered.

"Yes, hello Lykaon."

--------

Meh cx