Chapter one-A normal morning?!

I was in the kitchen (as usual) minding my own business when some one struck me from behind, I quickly spun around to see my attacker but I knew who it will have been, for I was staring in the eyes of the Vampire king. His royal Highness king Jasper. Any one could see why he was king, being in his presence tells you that he is a natural leader and that he can scare you shitless just by making you look in his eyes, his eyes where soulless and bloodthirsty. I was so caught up in his eyes that I only noticed he was screaming blind murder at me for what I'm not sure but as a slave my manners still have to be top notch or else... Well let's just say their would be no humans on earth anymore...

When I was a girl humans dominated the earth population, the Vampires where our slaves and no one ever seamed to resist us even though we where the weaker race. No one saw what was coming. The Vampires all joined forces to bring us down and kill everyone of us, it didn't take much for them to kill us all...Except me they said to me that they kept me alive because they thought I could be of use. So now I live with the depression and grief for my race and with the hatred for the vampires who killed my family and friends. I thought of killing myself quite a few times but then I thought. 'What's the point of giving them the satisfaction of thinking they've won?' So I keep myself alive for my dead family,friends and race to show them that I will get back what was ours and not be pushed around like dirt on their fancy shoes.

'SLAVE!!! Are you even listening to me?!?! I told you to get me and my family our breakfast three times now!!!!' The king shouted at the top of his lungs, oh how I hate that monster

I simply nod and go the fridge where the blood and other foods where kept. I hated knowing that the blood kept was from the last victims from the war but I never showed it on my face I would be punished for even hesitating so I make sure my face it blank and expression less I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and I'm thankful that my expressions is almost bored as I full the crystal glasses with scarlet blood. I also make omlets and pancakes as vampires also eat human food.(Weird right?)

As I walk up the winding marble stairs I feel as if I'm Cinderella but stuck without any ball or prince charming to take me away from this place. I was still thinking of Disney fairy tales when I walked in to the king and queens son's room. James (in human years) was 17 like me but in vampire years he was around 150. He had coal black hair which was always messy but in an organised way. His eyes, unlike his parents deep black where a milk chocolate brown colour and of course his skin was porcelain white. His room was like any teenage boys his clothes clean and dirty where everywhere and his walls where black with posters of, wait is that human bands?! His four poster bed had burgundy red covers and pillow cases. He has never acknowledged me or even looked at me but I don't mind the less contact with vampires I have the better, I don't need another one shouting at me for nothing other than being a human in a ''vampires'' world. He still sits in silence when I put his breakfast on the bedside table, as I walk out I'm a little miffed that he doesn't even say thanks or something to acknowledge that he isn't an ungrateful soulless monster but, I'm used to it. I give his parents their breakfast n they at least murmur their thanks. I walk out of their room and head for the stairs to start on the normal chores like ironing, washing,drying, making meals etc etc but before I can get to the first step down the immaculately clean white marble a hand covers my mouth and injects something into my arm my head spins and the walls becom a blur and then as lose myself in the blure it all fades to black.

**********

Hey just 2 let uz know, most/ nearly all of this is being done on my phone so it takes forever & I'm sorry if my grammar & spelling ist very good but hope you have enjoyed this chapter & tell me if this is going to fast and if u have any thing 2 say well off you goo!!! :D