.18

TLVS: T.G.I Friday

The long retarded lecture I got from my parents was well retarded. I sat down in front of my laptop putting the finishing touches on the photo-shopped pictures and all my hard work together. I put the file on the disk and texted Kyle to tell him I was finishing my plan tomorrow. It would've hit him worst if he thought I was unawares but since he knows now. I just added more flames to the fire.

I have nothing against gay but If he is such a philanderer, then I guess he'll be a wanderer or whatever you call it. I'm doing him a favor cause too much of something is not good I'm just simply helping him.

My phone beeped one new text from Kyle.

You have No idea how long I've been waiting to hear that Bae. Xoxo Kyle

Now that's the type of boy I might lose my virginity, not a douche like Taylor. His name gets on my nerves. How can a girl with any morals and self-esteem wait for a boy to hop and drop a girl to come to be with her? If he wants to taste other fish. It's clear your fish doesn't quench his taste buds or that your fish is like the cheap and common one everybody buys or just gets on the road. In all, I can't stand that bitch.

I wouldn't ever want to be friends with a girl like that. You can't date a boy because she'll snatch it away from you because of her skankiness. Urrgh I'll make that bitch hate her fucking life! But tomorrow is Taylor's day.

I fell asleep with bad thoughts in mind which caused me to have a wonderful dream of Taylor falling in a fiery furnace and Ciara jumping in to save him. Stupid bitch.

Finally, It's Friday I jumped off my bed and went into the shower, I washed my heart with strawberry banana-smelling soap which makes my hair shine and smell fantastic, I curled my hair, picked out a black dress with sequins at the top and a nice open bottom and my black tall stilettoes one thing I learned from Ciara are you have to look good being a bitch. I grabbed my diamond bracelet went downstairs grabbed three toaster strudels and went by the road, Kyle said he was picking me. I didn't have to wait he came in two minutes.

"W.. W ... wo ... Woo ... Wow" I blushed as Kyle tried to make words come out of his mouth, I must look beautiful. "Omg, Oli You look beautiful," No other than my best friend said at the back. "Thank you, Mir, Long time Have you found a girl yet" I asked her as I took my sit shotgun. "Eww not in front of me," Kyle said with a disgusted face. "I am offended, you find girls disgusting," I said . " not you, It's just my sister with anybody else girl or boy is disgusting, she is my sister," he said. "Well ok then," Me and Mira said at the same time.

"So are you going to tell me what you have planned in stock for Taylor" Mira asked, "she hasn't even told me what would make you think she'll tell you," Kyle said, "because I'm like her sister" Mira replied. "Dude, No, No, no. Sister is the wrong word if she's like your sister and I'm your brother. Gross" Kyle said while shaking his shoulders. This caused me and Mira to erupt in laughter.

"BTW, You'll get a month of detention with what you're planning, even If I don't know, I am guessing it's not good," Mira told me.

"I still can't believe that douche will try to take your virginity" Kyla muttered. "Why can't you believe it, Kyle, because you want to do it yourself," Mira said with a smirk on her face. Kyle smiled "Well.." I scowled at him as soon as he saw my face he stopped his sentence.

We finally arrived at school I a dispatch from my boyfriend and best friend to go to my AV friends who were setting up my little video for me. I told them that I'd take the blame for everything, it wouldn't be hard to believe because I'm a straight-A student. I just want to be on the stage when the video that's why I told AVs to do it for me.

"Good day Lenny, Kayla, Prisca, Aiden, Ethan, Evan, and Makaila," I said greeting all the Av members. "Morning Oli" They all answered. I handed Ethan the video, Ethan was a brown-skinned boy with curly hair muscles, and all, he didn't look geeky at all that's why he was also a football player, he had a twin brother even who did look geeky. Makaila had brown hair a scrawny figure and a beautiful well well-defined face. Lenny, Kayla, and Prisca were your typical nerds, glasses with beauty, they are afraid to show.

Assembly started no sooner than 10 minutes we sang the national anthem which was played by the AV club and then the school anthem. Then the principal said some things which would be important to any other day but today. Then a video of the previous grads supposed to play but instead, do I even need to say it?

A picture with Taylor's face on a girl's body with his hands and nails and words written, DO you think this is injustice then wait and see. My voice began talking while pictures of Taylor in all his gay glory started showing up "You've heard the rumors about me and Taylor going out, and he sleeps with Ciara behind my back, But that's exactly what he has been doing sleeping, No not in having sex as in sleeping Barbie pajama and all and no it wasn't Ciara in the pajama it was Taylor. Sleeping wasn't all they were doing playing dress up and make up. The day he came out of the closet I felt closer to him than usual I played dress up with him and all, as you can see on the screen. I kept his secret I was a loyal friend and then he lied and said I slept with him and Ciara's backing him up. Ciara would go to lengths to protect Taylor's secret, you wonder why but sadly Taylor is not as good at keeping friend's secrets as Ciara, Ciara is a Dyke, A lesbian, she likes pussy, she fucks random guys because she doesn't want anybody to find out. Kyle don't be afraid to show your true I think all the girls you have slept with will accept even though you never liked them and you said they pussy stank, if I remember correctly even if these don't accept you I'm pretty sure those you haven't slept will accept you, even though you said they were all fashionless losers and I those don't work out they still all them guys you said you can't wait to fuck. Now, Ciara, you are such a wonderful friend for agreeing with all his judgment about these people except for the guys if I remember correctly, you said That were brainless, small cocked unsatisfying assholes. Classmates follow school members please accept them for who they are they're only human and Fuck You Taylor. Thank you" The video ended. All the teachers were in shock they couldn't stop me, Everybody froze watching the video, While I had a huge smile on my face, watching everybody from the stage. The principal finally came back to earth " Oli Robinson office now" She said while matching to her office I followed behind her. Kyle and Ciara sat down there arguing with each other.

Fools.