November 10, 2017 (album release day)

happy album release day!
reputation, taylor's highly anticipated album, just came out and you know what i'm here to do!

decode the songs! lets get into it.

note: taylor is dating joe as of right now so please don't be surprised that most of the songs are about him. it is very obvious that taylor is in a very happy place and mindset and that is all us fans should care about.

anyways, enjoy!
-
1. ...ready for it?

i have already decoded this song in another chapter! please go back to 'September 3, 2017' to find out about the song!
—————-

2. end game [feat. ed sheeran and future]

this song could be about harry or joe.

the lyrics "Big reputation, big reputation", "Ooh, you and me, we got a big reputations," talk about how these two people have big reputations for romance and relationships and that stuff. i don't think this lyric could be about joe because joe hasn't been linked to any big celebrities except for taylor.

harry has been linked to many big celebrities and models just like taylor has.

"Ah, and you heard about me," "Ah, and I've heard about you," talks about how they've heard about each others life. taylor also has similar lyrics like this in her song Blank Space.
the lyrics are, "Ain't it funny? Rumors fly, and I know you heard about me,"

"Drinking on a beach with you all over me," could be about the time harry and taylor went to the islands together in private. or this could be about joe because they also vacationed together.

this song could be about joe because the lyric, "Reputation precedes me, they told you i'm crazy," was actually the original lyric for gorgeous, a song that is about joe. taylor ended up not putting the line in gorgeous, but end game instead.

in conclusion, this song could be about harry because the song does not fit joe's description all too well but it is most likely about joe.
——————

3. i did something bad

this song could be about calvin/kim/kanye.

"If a man talks shit, then I owe him nothing I don't regret it one bit cause he had it coming,"

well, calvin talked shit about taylor on twitter.

"I never trust a playboy," "I never trust a narcissist," are all digs at calvin.

in her song that she wrong, better man, she talks about calvins ego-inflated narcissist personality.

this song also refers to receipts which could mean the phone call proof situation that kim and kanye did.
——————-

4. don't blame me

this song is about joe. she refers to joe as her baby many times in other songs just like she did in this song.

"I've been breakin' hearts a long time, and toyin' with them older guys," could be referring to calvin and tom.
——————

5. delicate

this song is about joe. it seems like she wrote this song in the beginning stages of their relationship. it talks about how delicate their relationship is.

"My reputations never been worse, so you must like me for me,"

this line references the original gorgeous line, "My reputation precedes me,"