Harry's Songs To Taylor

I made a chapter about Taylor's songs to Harry so here are the songs Harry wrote to Taylor!

1. I Love You

He wrote this song and gave it to Alex and Sierra.

"I fell in love in the morning sun while the hours slipped away"

Taylor wrote in her song: "When the sun came up you were looking at me."

"While we laid there on the soft warm ground"

Taylor wrote: "Now I'm lying on the cold, hard ground"

"for a week and thirteen days"

Everyone knows that 13 is Taylor's lucky number. This is without a doubt about Taylor.

"I didn't come back and I wasn't there"

"Come back..be here" - its a deluxe song on Red

"I won't trouble you no more"

Taylor's lyric: Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble!

"Maybe if I got my timing right I wouldn't end up alone"

Secret message for This Love in Taylor's booklet = Timing is a funny thing.

"Sometimes when I hear your name, a smile creeps on my face."

Everybody knows Harry's infamous smile when someone mentions Taylor. Examples are literally every single time Harry talks about "Perfect".

Alex and Sierra talking about who wrote the song (Harry used a writing alias so people wouldn't find out he wrote about Taylor, but we know):

They are making jokes about whoever "Mick" is, and if they had some sort of relationship with Taylor.

2. Not Our Fault

It has not been released yet but he co-wrote this with a bunch of other guys including Gavin Degraw.

One of the writers says: "A song I think sounds beautiful, it's a special song. It's called 'Not Our Fault' and I think it's a winner. It's about...if it doesn't work out sometimes you can't necessarily just blame it on yourselves, you know, sometimes it's what's going on around you. Sometimes it's other things that have nothing to do with the two people involved, those factors that you can't control. It touches on that type of subject. It's a way of saying you're giving up, but it's not necessarily you're giving up because you don't love each other."

Taylor said this about Haylor: "Taylor described it (Haylor) like trying to build a fire out of two twigs and everyone is yelling at the fire 'I hate your fire' and blowing out the sparks."