Chapter 3 - Say Hello To The Autobots

"Trailbreaker!" Prime called out.

"Here Prime!" waved the robot named Trailbreaker. He had a black colour scheme with a miniature missile shoulder mount and a strange laser blaster for his left hand. He had wide blue optics.

"Activate your force shield and take a shot at that fire!" ordered Prime.

Trailbreaker was helping the rest of the oil workers and soldiers get to safety by assisting them onto a large floating slab of the ship.

"I'll help him." volunteered another robot. The robot who spoke up at a white paint job with red and green lines on his chest. He had blue optics, a mouth guard, and strange long side flaps on the sides of his face that glowed every time he talked.

The two of them jumped up into the air, soaring above the wreckage. They flew around, next to the fire, Trailerbreaker activating his force shield on the fire to stop it in place, then the robot who volunteered flew behind him, firing upon the fire with extinguish foam. The fire within seconds vanished from sight.

Meanwhile with Vaughan, Spike, and Sparkplug climbing onto Prime, he continued his luck to raise the metal beams to free the trio of humans. "I almost-- got it!" Once the three of them were on, Prime used all of his strength, and pushed the beams out of his way.

"Prime, catch!" called out a voice.

Prime turned around as he and the three humans caught sight of another robot standing on another huge slab of floating metal. He had a black and white colour scheme with a blue visor with a blue and red strip on its back. His right hand glowed and transformed into a grappling hook, tossing it towards the four of them as Prime reached up and caught it in his hand. The robot pulled on the rope, bringing the four of them to the metal slab.

Prime crawled up ashore before Vaughan and her cousin and uncle climbed off. The three of them stood before the robot named Prime, looks of relief on their faces.

"I don't know who you are," began Sparkplug as he placed his arms around Vaughan and Spike's shoulders, "But you saved our lives."

"We're Autobots. We're from Cybertron, a planet far from Earth." explained Prime as he pointed up to the sky.

"Another planet?" Spike asked with excitement.

"That's awesome!" exclaimed Vaughan.

"Those who tried to harm you are called Decepticons. We must stop them before they destroy your world." said Prime as he stood up to his feet.

"Maybe we could help you. It's the least we could do since you saved us." Vaughan offered.

"So can we help?" asked Spike.

"We are the only ones who can stop the Decepticons." said Prime.

"But my son Spike, my niece Vaughan, and I know more about Earth than you do." countered Sparkplug.

"Good call!" thought Vaughan with a grin.

Prime thought about this for a moment, cupping his chin as he considered the possibilities.

"Maybe you can help us." said Prime.

"Should we continue this discussion somewhere else? I don't know about you guys but I don't want to be stuck out here in the middle of the ocean." suggested Vaughan.

"That would be best." replied Prime. "Autobots! Return to base!"

Spike and Sparkplug climbed back on Optimus while the robot behind the trio offered Vaughan a lift. "Need a ride young lady?" he asked.