Chapter 3- The Set Up

~Michael's POV~

*AT THE HOUSE WITH THE BOYS*

Michael let out a sigh, "They are gonna freak when they see all this."

After working for almost 3 hours we had finished, what we planned. We had done it in 3 hours, but it looks like it took 4 days.

"Yeah they better, I'm exhausted and am gonna go take a nap. Good luck Luke." Caum's eyes fluttered and yawned getting up from where he was sitting. Then Ashton got up too "I think I'm gonna go to bed too, Break a leg Luke." They both then raced to the bedroom and then ended up giving up halfway there because their legs hurt.

I looked over to Luke, who looked like he was going to pass out. His face was so pale he looked like a ghost that decided to haunt himself today. I walked over to him and gave him a friendly slap on the back, "Oh man don't look so stressed, you'll be fine."

"What If---"

I cut him off with my hand by covering his mouth. "No don't what if it, its gonna be perfect for her."

 I removed my hand, and gave him one last pat on the back and walked into my room.

That's where I found the other boys in my king size bed sprawled out covering the whole thing sound asleep. I grabbed one of the pillows they weren't using and a blanket and layed down on the floor.

~Kelsey's POV~

We just left the mall, and we had all the bags in the bed of Avery's white 2013 Ford F-150. I think we might've bought out all the stores we went to, because we had ALL of the bed of the truck full, almost overflowing full. Avery turned out onto the highway, while we all sang along to a Tim McGraw song that just came onto the radio.

Then that's the last thing I remember before It happened...

------------------------------

A/N

Sorry it's so awfully short! I promise the next one will be much longer and much more detail :) PLEASE VOTE, or COMMENT and give YOUR feedback. Helpful hints or suggestions :) ANYTHING!