Chapter 2- Shopping Spree!

~Averys POV~

I don't know what I'd do with out my family, friends, and boyfriend. I used to be that kid no one would understand on the inside, only Michael understands me. He always knows what to say and do when I'm feeling sad, or tired, or any emotion. Without him I'm not sure where I'd be today.

Then there is my best friend Kelsey, she makes me happy whenever she tells a silly joke. We met back in middle school, and since then we've inseparable.

My family isn't my real family, but I love them just like they are. Even though I got adopted when I was just 11 years old, after being in the system. Ever since my mum got put into jail when I was 5 years old. They treat me like I'm their own kid, and that I've always been.

I'm 17 Now but the memories are still with me of the day thy adopted me. Now i have 5 crazy wonderful brothers, Adam, Sam, josh, Patrick, and Niall. I love them to death, and they make me feel like my past really is in my past, and isn't apart of my future.

They are my rock. The thing that keeps me going, and pushing on even when I just want to give up.

"Babe? Hello earth to Avery? Love are you okay?" Michael was looking at me concerned, I had been playing video games with the crew- Michael, Kelsey, Luke, Abby, Calum, Ashton, Olivia.

Michael and I were on the velvet red love seat cuddled close, but not too close to make the others feel uncomfortable, but far enough away not to hit each other in the face when we got killed. To our right,

Luke and Kelsey were sitting on the floor next to Abby and Calum who were sitting practically on top of each other. Then behind us to the right there was Ash and Liv who were just casually laying on their stomach on the king size bed snuggling.

"Sorry, I just zoned. Now where were we?"

"Um I was kicking all your guys' asses!" Luke laughed, and Kelsey hit him playfully on the arm and suck her tongue out at him, "oh sure Luke and I'm the queen of France."

"With that face I don't see why you aren't the queen of something." Kelsey blushed and looked down at her controller.

"OMG GUYS JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!" Abby yelled, which made me jump, and also earned her a smack in the arm from Kelsey.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments until Olivia spoke up "Maybe we should all go shopping?"

Which got alot of noise out of the boys. "No, ew." "Why would we want to go shopping?" "Shopping is lame!" "I'd rather walk across a million nails!" But all the girls agreed to the idea and thought I'd be fun to get out of the house and get a few new things.

Abby got up and said "Oh okay then us GIRLS are gonna go get some outfits while you boys stay here and waste your time with these silly games." The rest of the girls got up and kissed their men goodbye, except for Kelsey she and Luke just had a thing so she just stood there awkwardly, waiting for the girls to stop smacking lips with their men.

-

-

-

*AT THE TOWN MALL*

"OMG, THIS IS THEEEEE CUTEST SHIRT EVVVAA." Squealing Kelsey walked over with a shirt that had a panda on it eating bamboo, and we all just burst out laughing.

At the next store I found these adorable black combat boots, and Kelsey found some cute earrings, and so did Abby.

We then had Cherry Berry and sat down, in peace or so we thought. The paparazzi showed up and stated surrounding me asking me questions since the other boys' girls haven't been with them long enough for the news and world to know. We escaped by putting up our hoods and running in our skinny jeans and heels. We all ran different directions and met up at Hot Topic, where I got the next size up on my Plugs/Tunnels which was a size 0.

"What do you guys think the boys are doing righ now?" We all laugh at what Abby said because they are probaly laying around playing games or sleeping, because they are so lazy.

-

-

-

*MEANWHILE AT THE HOUSE*

~Michael's POV~

"Oh my gosh guys we should throw a party, then when the girls get home from shopping they can use those new clothes their buying."

"What? NO Calum do you know how mad they would be at us?! I think we'd never be allowed to leave the house ever again."

"Luke don't be such a dream killer. Well what else are we supposed do? Michael any ideas? It's your house anyways."

Then it popped in my head, "I have the best idea ever, follow me." I ran out of my gaming room which led me to the living room. Then I went from there to my kitchen which was slightly to the left, in between the white leather couches with bright red pillows. Past the clear glass table and lamp, with a red lamp shade that if you shut off all the other lights except for this one, it would make the room look like candle light, it even flickers for the special effect.

Once I got into the kitchen I sent the boy's to work, giving them special jobs to do. We had to finish this before our loves' got home with all their clothes and new girly things. We were going to surprise them with what we had done.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well how are you guys liking it so far ?! Sorry left you at a cliffhanger for what the boys are planning for the girls :D Will update ASAP! love you all xoxo