16. Alex

Jared and Jensen ^

The last thing I remembered before the crash was the girl's blasting their music through their head phones as Riley drove us to the diner. My friends and brothers were driving behind and in front of us. I was looking out the window as the leaves on the trees began changing their color. The sun was bright in the sky. Birds blew over head with a light breeze as the trees swayed side to side and leaves flew off landing on the ground. I remember seeing a red car driving straight towards my side and it was too late to react and the car slammed against us causing the car to flip and roll on the road before crushing against a tree. I remember hearing Riley's voice yelling mine and his sisters names but then everything went black.

Now here I am in an unknown place dressed in a pair of white cargo pants and a matching long sleeve shirt with no shoes on. The sky was much brighter than I remembered. The sun was far to high that it stung my eyes when I looked up. The sound a stream near by had me walking towards the woods. Where the hell am I?

Everything in this place was to bright.

"Do you think he'll remember us?" A voice asked as I got closer

"Don't know, but lets only hope so" another voice, this time it was a male

"He was only a child when we passed" the female said

"I'm sure he'll figure it out soon enough" the male said and before they could continue their conversation, I crossed the small path and froze in my tracks. Sitting on a tree trunk that had been cut down were two people I never though I'd I ever see again. My uncle and aunt.

"Hey champ," Uncle CJ, said with a smirk making my eyes sting

"Hola campion" Aunt Maria said with a smile on her face as tears filled her eyes, her voice choked up

"Uncle, Tia" I said running towards them and crushing them in a hug before breaking down their arms wrapping around me as they kissed my head

"I missed you two so much" I whispered looking up at them as we moved away and they both had the same sad smiles on their faces.

"And we miss you too, sweetie. But it's not your time just yet," Aunt Maria said wiping the tears away make me frown

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and she smiled

"You're in between heaven and earth bud. You were in a car accident" Uncle CJ said and I blinked

"I have to find Riley, and Isabelle and Arabella" I said and they smiled

"The girls are fine sweetie but Riley's with his grandparents." Auntie said and I nodded

"Still I need to fi-" my words were cut off as I felt my body falling and the sound of a beeping near my head alerted me that I was back on earth. No. I have to go back. I need to find Riley. I need to make sure he's okay.

"Back again?" Uncle CJ asked making me look up and I found myself back on the place I was before, before I was pulled back.

"I can't go back, not yet" I said and they sighed sharing looks before shaking their heads

"Stubborn as his father" Aunt Maria said looking at her husband who rolled his eyes

"Whatever, but you need to go back Alex, it's not time for you to be here yet," Uncle CJ said and I nodded. He looked so much like my dad it was crazy. They both have black hair and blue eyes. Though dad was a few years older than uncle CJ. Aunt Maria is a beautiful woman with midnight black hair and hazel brown eyes. She was the stark contrast of my uncle. She had a beautiful tan complexion while her husband had a light tan. It's been over five years since their tragic passing. They were involved in a car accident much like I was. A drunk driver had slammed into them, killing them instantly.