The New Girl

CONK!!!! "You fucking asshole,"I yelled as I clutched my throbbing head.Karma,I thought bitterly.You can't even walk to your room without getting pegged with a fucking soccer ball.I leaned to the ground,still dizzy from the hit,as I picked up the ball.I glanced at the shirtless boys on the field.Oh la la,I thought,but guilt quickly poured in my veins.He's been gone for 2 years and I was already drooling off of other guys.

     I broke out of my thoughts as the boys on the field yelled for me to throw the ball back,what douches,they didn't even ask if I was okay. I gripped the ball and threw it in the air,I dribbled it,trying to get a feel of it when it landed on the floor. With adrenaline coursing through my body I kicked the ball in the air.BAM!!!!

     The ball connected with my foot powerfully as I struggled to keep my balance from the powerful kick.The ball flew in the air and I saw the boys groan as they watched it soar right off the field somewhere in the grass.They glared at me some of them muttering and others doing distinctive finger gestures at me.

"Take that you fuckin' retards," I yelled angry as I clutched my head walking to my room.

                                                                 *Blake POV*

       I glanced back at the brunette as she walked away angrily.Then again there was something about the way she walked that told me she knew her soccer.Or maybe it was the kick,I thought sarcastically.No way she could kick like that,call it luck,but a part of me was still impressed. Emmmm....nick legs though,I thought appreciatevly as I glanced at her retreating figure.Very nice legs.

"Blakey baby," a screechy voice rang out. Damn,when the nicknames get in I'm out.A girl a night,what didn't they understand,but in some way they thought I actually wanted to see them the next morning.It'a a fling baby,get over it.I mean I know I'm hot and everything,but seriously,clingy girls are a turn off.

      "Hey um..." Tiffany,Tara,Trish,"Hey you,"I started again.She giggled and I cringed.

"So did ya hear about the new girl," Tiffany or Trish said.

"Yeah what about her," I asked feigning curiosity.

"Ugh,she's a real bitch,but AI hear she's good,but not as good as me right babe,"she said clawing at my chest with her nails.

I thought back to the new girls' kick,damn,hot and talented,Tatyana or Taylor had nothing on her,but I lied anyways.

"Babe ahe got nothin' on you....but listen....I've realised that this isn't gonna work.You're  just too good for me,"I said injecting sadness in my words.

I heard a whimper and I glanced down at her,damn she got nice assets,but she was getting clingy. It was time to go for the newest addition to the camp."Gotta go"I whispered kissing her make up infested cheek. I nodded to her winking at the guys,and they smirked back knowing the new girl was my newest conquest.

      I glanced desperately at my best friend Mike,he nodded in understanding and scoped Tasha Terene in a hug comforting her.

     I made a run for it but not before I sent a wink at some girls practising their kicks.I smirked when they began to giggle umcontrollably,Coach Richards sending me a glare.What a prick,never really did like him.

      I was barely panting when I reached the dorms.

"Mother fucking door,"a musical voice rang out.I glanced down the hall to see the same brunnete who kicked the ball kicking the door.

Kick!Smash!Kick!Boom!

The door never stood a chance I mused,as I admired the way her legs moved,flexing.Damn,I was a pervert,but I was never wrong,she did have nice legs.

     She seemed to have a sixth sense because she turned around mid-kick,giving me a view of her thighs.

"Please,don't stop on my accord,"I said in mock politeness.

     She rolled her eyes giving me the finger and then turning back.

     I walked to her before she could kick the door.I positioned myself so I was flush in back of her as I grabbed the keys out of her hands smoothly puting them in the door knob.

     Click! But I still didn't move out of my position,it kinda felt nice,I thought.My thoughts were shut down as the brunnete turned and damn,gave me a swift kick to my little buddy.I fell to the floor groaning as I heard a chuckle.The door slammed almost colliding with head,as I sat there clutching my balls.

This one was gonna be interesting,I mused wincing as I stood up.Very interesting.