4. baby

Chapter 4 - Baby 

-Aria- 

The day ended rather quickly and to be honest I was glad for that. Lydia and I were walking out school doors to the parking lot when we heard shouting. I looked back and saw Harry arguing with that Niall bad boy and than Harry was running in our direction.He crashed into my shoulder willingly and made his way to the car. To be honest,my shoulder was hurt,but I didn't tell him anything.

"We are leaving!" He said rudely to Lydia.

"I'll see you tomorrow.bye" I said good-bye to her and started looking for my car.

"Hey." I heard deep voice and after glancing over, I saw Niall. 

"I'm sorry for him." he looked in Harry's direction and I noded. 

"Oh,it's not big deal." 

"Are you okey?" 

"Yes,thanks." I smiled politely.

We stood silently for some minutes.I didn't know what to say,I just stood and wa looking awkwardly. 

"Mm.. I'm going to go..." 

"Do you want ride to your house,baby?" He cut me off and I was shocked. What? Did he just call me 'Baby'? I stood with my mouth open and couldn't talking.

"N-N-o. I'm riding." my voice cracked.

"Okey... than bye till the next meeting" He answered weirdly and walked away from me. I don't know why did he annoy.

"Bye." I whispered for myself, turned around and walked towards my car.After all I exhaled deeply and observed that I was sheking,but why ? I don't know. 

<>

I came back home but nobody was in house. After doing the homework I decided to watch film.I was just about to watch a scary movie "The Women In Black" when I heard knocks on the door. There were mum and my little brother Ben. I turned off TV and went to kitchen where mum was laying the table for dinner. 

"How was your first day?" 

"Good. "

"Did you meet someone?" 

"Yes. I met Lydia.She's so sweet. Also her friends and boyfriend." 

"Aww.That's cute" 

"Yeah,but her boyfriend is very rude."

"Why?" 

"I don't know. I just met him and he already talked rudely with me.But I hope everything will be okey." I said and exhaled deeply.

"Don't mind." She smiled and sat next to me. 

"Did you meet a boy?" 

"Yes,many boys." I smiled sarcastically but when Niall came on my mind,it made shivers in my skin. 

"But I see you met that 'only one',no? " 

"No,mum,It's just first day." I laughed  and dug into my plate. 

<> 

After the dinner,I decided to go for a work out.I went out of the house with my headphones, turned music and began jogging. I was running on the road which made the wood in two. This city was always rainy and moody. Here was all forest,fresh air and silence in the North side of town,where I was living.

I didn't even notice when darkness came down in the forest,because I was in my thoughts. I looked back and really couldn't see way.I was far from my house. I was very tired and started walking in return of running.The forest was alredy dark and a bit darken with ravens' voices made it more scaring.Rain drops fell on my face frequently and I started running faster. I heard car engine sound and I looked back. Car was riding towards me,but It only made me more nervous and I started running faster. Black Range Rover went by me and splashed dirty droplets. 

"Aaaghh." I shouted at driver and stoped running. The car went by me and stoped. I glanced over it but could not see who was driving with tinted glass. I approached the car slowly and suddenly heard lock's sound. Door went wide open. I looked down frightened in the car and froze when I saw Niall. Yes,Niall Horan. 

"Hey baby." He smiled cocky and waved his hand to me.

--- 

A/N . Comment what you think about this story ,please. 

also vote.