0~

Beginning!

Muslims? What is the first word that comes to your mind the moment you hear this beautiful word 'Muslim'? if you're a Non- Muslim some negative thoughts must surge through your mind. But before you let your thoughts swarm your mind let me ask you somethingbefore you blame us of something that we would never even think about doing.

Have you ever been censured of something that you have never done but when you tried to justify yourself, neither anyone bothered to listen to you nor believed you. Did you then find yourself helpless or pathetic? Try to put yourself in their shoes and realize how it would feel to be blamed.  Every place has a number of toxic people but that doesn't mean you can deem a religion based on the action of such people. normalize focusing more on the righteousness than to point out the wickedness. 

The beauty of Islam is beyond one's intelligence. we are forbidden to hurt any animal or to even kill a tiny creature like a spider. if a religion prohibits the violence of animals then how can it promote the violence of human beings? people who kill and spread terrorism in the name of Islam do not have any right to be called humans let alone Muslims. 

Islam preaches peace not violence!

Love, kookaine