Secret Paradise

As Taeyong was about to speak, Jennie suddenly pulled his body to face her in forceful way then crashed her lips on his in a rough and passionate way. Taeyong got a little bit surprised feeling her attack but then quickly responsed to Jennie's kiss in a rough and passionate way as well. Their kiss started to get more passionate and consumed in lust as Taeyong quickly wrapped his strong arms around Jennie's waist and hugging her ever so protectively as pulling her body so close toward his.

He quickly opened his mouth wide then shoved his tongue inside her mouth forcefully, quickly searching for hers as exploring her wet and sweet cavern. She quickly opened her mouth as soon she felt his tongue broke into her mouth forcefully then approached it with hers, they began to flip, swirl and slap against each other, seeking for the dominance before Taeyong won the fight as he began to suck her tongue in hard and rough way, making Jennie groaned lowly inside his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly hugging him in return as well. He opened his mouth more then captured her lower lip between his teeth, nibbling on it in hard and rough way as growling lowly in between, capturing it again between his lips then began to suck on her lower lip in hard and passionate way till it got completely swollen inside his mouth.

At the same time, he ran his hands down her waist, exploring her wet and revealed skin till reaching her butt, cupping and start kneading on her butt cheeks in hard and tight way using his palms as pulling her body even closer toward his. Jennie started to groan as feeling him nibbling on her lower lip, she captured his upper lip then began to suck on it in hard and rough way for moment before succumbing under his touch on her butt.

After some moments devouring each other's lips, Jennie stopped and pulled back from the kiss, quickly held Taeyong's hand and dragging him to follow her quickly. As soon as they arrived at the spot where they left their bags were, Jennie quickly grab the cover then set it on sand. She quickly pushed Taeyong down to sit onto the cover.

"My baby girl is so aggressive." Taeyong smirked as he looked up at his girl who stood up like a boss in front of him.

"I'll take the lead of this moment so you better be a good boy for me, you understand?" She held his chin to make him look up to her completely as she flashed her evil smirk.

"Sure but if you tease me too much, don't blame me if later I'll take the lead." Taeyong's smirk grew wider as seeing his woman challenged him. He placed both of his palms onto the cover as he was sitting, spreading his legs open and challenging her even more.

Jennie raised her right eyebrow as her smirk grew wider as well, seeing her man challenging her even more making her feel even hotter. She quickly kneeled down onto the cover, she began to take off her pair of bikini, untied then slowly took off the top part as revealing her full and big mounds right in front of her man's eyes, biting her lower lip in sensual and teasing way at the same time. Letting her top fell down onto the sand, she continued her teasing session by slowly running her hands on her bare mounds, cupping and started kneading on her breasts in slow and teasing way as she licked her outer lips in very sensual way.

On the other hand, Taeyong was having a very hard time, he could feel his member already went hard as rock seeing his woman teased the shit out of him at the moment. His gaze locked toward her full mounds for moment before moving it up and focus on the way she licked the fuck out of her lips. He growled lowly as he began to be impatient. Jennie flashed her victory smirk as soon as she saw her man's reaction, her smirk grew even wider as soon as she looked at his bulge down there.

Jennie's hands went down to her precious asset. She began to sway her body in sensual movement as she held onto her panty with biting her lower lip again in more sensual way toward her man. Jennie began to pull down her panty in a very slow movement as she revealed her bare and wet pussy lips already. She threw her panty onto the sand then she slowly moved closer toward her man. Jennie held then quickly pulled down his short pants along with his underwear, threw them onto sand as well. She looked at his member in awe as it got so big already. She licked her lips in hunger for moment before looking up at him.