"Are you ready?"

The sound of car engine started could be heard inside the house as a woman was busy with her packing activity. Jennie was picking then folded the clothes as she prepared her pair of bikinis, couple of short pants, shirts, and her other necessities.

Done with packing her own stuff, she moved her attention to the Adidas black sport bag next to her own bag. She began to check her man's stuff as she didn't want him to forget the important necessities as they were going to beach. Right now, they were at Jennie's house that was located in Seoul.

It was July 2017, the most fun time of the year as it was in summer season. Both Blackpink and NCT were given break time for three days as they just finished their comeback promotion and schedules. Both of the groups did comeback around the same time, mid June.

It was no longer secret for the two biggest entertainment companies in South Korea that all members of Blackpink dated four members of NCT. The ultimate ace couple, Jennie with Taeyong. The visual couple, Jisoo with Yuta. The dancing machine couple, Lisa with Ten. The heavenly voice couple, Rose and Jaehyun.

The four couples already made a plan to use their three days break to go to a vacation together. Their destination would be in a private beach in Busan. As they are very well-known idols, they couldn't go to a public beach so they asked for great help to their managers to set their vacation in a private place yet it should be nature spot.

After a quite long process of setting up the place as the managers needed to discuss it with the companies first, SM & YG, the light was green for them eventually. As the golden child of SM & YG came along, they just couldn't say no.

At the D-Day, they decided to meet up in Jennie's house as they would go on a field trip. Taeyong's and Yuta's cars would be used for the trip with Taeyong and Yuta as the drivers for each car.

"Have you finished packing, sweetheart?" Taeyong asked as soon as he entered Jennie's room then approached her, wrapping his arms around her petite body from behind as placing his chin onto her right shoulder, paying attention to what she was doing at the moment.

"Yes, babe. I'm just checking your stuff now so you won't miss any important stuff." She smiled as soon as she felt a pair of strong arms hugging her body from behind, she placed a gentle kiss on his left cheek as placing her hand onto his.

As Jennie finished with the packing activity, they heard the sound of two cars entering the gate then parked in front of Jennie's house. Both Jennie and Taeyong quickly went out of the house to greet the squad.

Four persons stepping out of the blue jeep with silly grins on their faces, Yuta, Jisoo, Lisa, and Ten. While two persons stepping out of the green ford, Jaehyun and Rose.

"Thank god, you guys are only five mins late." Jennie scoffed sarcastically as folding her arms, staring at her beloved friends who already late for 30 mins while Taeyong only chuckled beside her with his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"We're sorry, Nini. We just couldn't wake up so early in the morning." Jisoo innocently said with her famous silly grin plastered on her face while the squad approached both Jennie and Taeyong.

"The traffic was also a bit crowded today." Ten added then giggled innocently.

"Whatever, now get your stuff inside Taeyong's car. We'll go right away." Jennie rolled her eyes at her buddies' lame excuse.

The squad immediately went back to their cars again. Yuta, Jisoo, Lisa, and Ten checked their stuff inside the trunk, making sure that their stuff weren't left behind. While Jaehyun and Rose pulled out their stuff then went to Taeyong's car. Taeyong already opened the trunk then Jaehyun put the stuff in as him and Rose would be in the same with Taeyong and Jennie.

Taeyong quickly got inside the house then brought his and Jennie's stuff, put them all in the trunk as well. As they have gathered again in the terrace, they laughed as they joked around for moment before discussing the plan again.

"Okay so since we all have never been to that beach yet and the trip will take around four till five hours, we should obey the map and gps, also our managers' direction well since we don't want to get lost and waste our time." Taeyong lead the discussion.

"That's right. Ty, you should be at the front then since we can rely on you and Jennie to not get lost." Jaehyun chuckled as showing his dimples.

"Yeah, you should be at the front. I don't want to be blamed if later I'm at the front then we all get lost because of following me." Yuta laughed, causing Jisoo to pinch his arm playfully as the rest of the group laughed together.

"Oh no we won't let you be in the charge anyway, Mr. Nakamoto." Lisa shaked her head as she finished laughing.

"All right, that's set then. Jisoo unnie, you're not allowed to sleep, okay? You have to accompany Yuta oppa in driving since I'm sure that Ten and Lisa aren't reliable when it comes to not sleeping part." Jennie said casually.

"Don't worry about that, I'll play the music real out loud so people in the back won't be able to have a good sleep." Jisoo smirked evilly as she gazed at Lisa and Ten. The Thai couple only pouted as their older buddies bullied them.

Taeyong only shaked his head as his friends were bickering with each other. "Okay, guys. Let's go now." He said then stood up, signaling the squad to go now.

They all walked to their cars. Yuta, Jisoo, Lisa, and Ten were all in Yuta's car. While Taeyong, Jennie, Jaehyun, and Rose were in Taeyong's car.

Taeyong turned on the engine after he made sure that all was set. "You guys, ready???" He yelled to cheer up the situation. "Yes, we are!!" Jennie, Rose, and Jaehyun shouted together then followed by the happy laughter. Taeyong began to drive the car out the gate then officially began their road trip followed by Yuta's car behind. Inside Yuta's car, the atmosphere was also filled by the excitement and happiness as they joked around and talked about what they would do in the beach.

Inside Taeyong's car, after the two couples finished discussing the plan that was filled with excitement and laughter, Jaehyun and Rose were having their own time in the back. Meanwhile, Jennie was looking at outside the window with a happy smile plastered on her face. Taeyong who decided to check on Jennie, smiling as seeing her so excited. Taeyong slowly ran his free hand toward Jennie's, gently holding her hand with his, intertwining his fingers with hers tightly afterwards.

"Wait for moment, okay my love? Soon we will have the time of our lives in our favorite place." A sweet and genuine smile plastered on Taeyong's face as he looked at his beautiful woman while holding and lifting her hand up near his mouth, placing a sweet and gentle kiss on the back of her hand for moment while he was paying attention to the road as well.

"The beach will be the witness of our happiest time together." She smiled genuinely as she just couldn't hold the happiness she was feeling at the moment.

Being with her man and also her beloved best friends was one of her best moments in life. She tightened the grip on his hand as she moved closer and leaned her head on her man's arm, smiling ever happily as both of them looked ahead to the road.