Part 2 ~~ Always Expect the Unexpected

Part 2

.:Himchan POV:.

I was tapping my foot on the carpet in the main lobby when all of a sudden I heard a huge commotion. Surprised and a little concerned, I snapped my head towards the door. There I saw the rest of B.A.P all trying to shove their way through the rotating door at the same time. I rolled my eyes and sighed standing up from my seat.

Zelo was in the rear of the miniature stampede trying to push his way through, but he was shoved back by Youngjae. By the time the others were in front of me, he had to make a second loop through the door. When he finally slammed his way into them they were all wide eyed and breathing sort of deeply. All at the same time they practically shouted in my face, “What do you mean ‘Do we wanna meet ‘Firefly’!?”  

I blinked once and said excitedly, “They’re here!”

“Where?” Daehyun hissed.

“Follow me,” I said going down the hallway. I stopped at the sound booth door and told them the story.

“-and then I opened the door and there they were!” I finished.

“Wow” Zelo mumbled. “Next time you wake up in the middle of the night I’m hanging out with you!”

“Hell, yeah,” I replied.

“Okay, okay. We gotta calm down. When they’re done recording lets just go in and talk to them.” Bang said trying to calm us a down like a real leader would.

“What if they don’t know Korean?” Youngjae asked.

“Well I know some English, so I could translate,” Bang reassured him.

“Oh, Oppa you’re the best!” Zelo said jumping a little. Bang just blushed at the compliment.

“Alright I don’t hear anymore music lets go.” Daehyun told us pressing his ear to the door.

“Alight,” I said, “Let’s so this…”

Zelo opened the door. Showtime.

 .:Phoenix POV:.

“Cause everybody talks back!” we finished.

 “That was great guys and we’re done!” Jack shouted.

 “Whooo!” we cheered.

 “Finally!” Estrella sighed.

We put out instruments in their cases as walked out of the sound booth only to be met by several hot blondes - Korean blondes that is.

Uh h-hello firefly members,” A tall and sturdy looking one stepping in front said.

They were nervous for some reason. Fans maybe? And he was speaking English with a thick accent.

“Uh, hey, we can speak Korean.” I spoke up in almost perfect Korean. (1) They looked a little surprised but happy.

“Oh well um that’s good!” a particularly cute curly haired one said relieved.

 “We wanted your autograph if it isn’t to much trouble?” another said.

With that they took off their jackets to show tank tops and t-shirts all blank. We looked at each other and shrugged. We’ve run into fans in stranger places. We pulled our sharpies and signed each one. When Yuka finished the last one, Jack had on his thinking look. Oh, Christ, what now?

“Hey…I’m pretty sure I know you guys from somewhere,” Jack mumbled, “but I just can’t think of it.” He stared at the confused boys for a moment before it clicked.

“Oh God! How could I not remember!? Your B.A.P!” he half shouted throwing his arms out - speaking in Korean of course.

All six of them smiled and said in sink, “B.A.P, yes sir!” saluting along with a couple other hands signs. I held in a giggle.

“Well that’s great!” Jack said. “I hoped you would be able to meet them before you went on tour with them!” Jack turned around to our deadpanned, shocked faces.

                                     ...End of Part 2...