They Could Be Rapists!

.:Phoenix POV:.

I stared at our manager with eyes that by this time were probably bigger than me.

“What the hell do you mean tour with us? You never said we were touring with another band! Dude what the fuck!?” I shouted at him in english - albeit infuriated english but still english. The B.A.P boy was standing stiff as a board looking a little scared.

Jack cleared his throat. “Well I wanted it to be a surprise… ya know for fun!”, he said putting his hands in his pockets looking more than shifty.

“Oh fuck you!” Mikah said in an exasperated tone. We were beginging to get more than sick of Jack’s antics, but he was sort of the best manager in the states so we put up with it.

“Yeah, but Jack, seriosly?” Estrellla said raisng a brow, “This is something you don’t just save till the last second - surprise or not.”

“Which it should be not!” I huffed crossing my arms.

Jack glanced at me. “Oh like you don’t enjoy it? Yeah I saw you eye-balling the tall one!” he said grinning.

I stood flabbergasted. “ Oh my Gooood, Jack shut up! Just - just fucking explain to us what's going down.” I said running my fingers through my fire engine red hair with a face to match.

“Heheh, okay okay,” he laughed putting his hands up. I glanced at the small band of boys and saw one of them lean over and whisper something in curly-head’s ear. I looked back to Jack before I saw what else happened.

“Well you know we’re going on tour around Korea right?” Jack started, pushing his shades to the top of his head.

“Yeaaaah,” Dimitri said with a sarcastic attitude - that’s our diva.

“Well, we are kinda… with them!” he said motioning with his head to B.A.P.

“What do you mean ‘kinda’?” Mikah said leaning in.

“Well we are! To begin with I mean…okay you guys are gonna love me for this! Or hate me we’ll see…” he mummbled the last part then took a deep breath, “After that we’re kind of going on a around the world tour.” - again my eye size exceeded my body but this amazing little jerk kept going - “-tommorow.” By now I think Yuka’s heart stopped. “-and tonight we are spending the night with them.” Me and Estrella looked at each other in pure jubilation!

“Holdupholdupholdup!” I piped in.

Then Estrella took the lead. “We,” she said pointed to me and her, “are going to spend the night with them?” She pointed over her shoulder at the now looking-a-bit-awkward-insanely-hot-boy-band.

Jack leaning back with his hands in his pockets, “Yeah.”

“Oh, hell yes sister!” I shouted in a fake ghetto voice high fiving Estrella. While Mikah didn’t look as happy at we did to say the least.

“Sleep over? Tour? We don’t even know them!” I rolled my eyes at my older brother.

 “Here we go,” I whispered to Yuka who simply nodded.

“They could be rapists! They could literally rape and kill Phoenix!” he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh so glad you care about me!” Estrella hissed sarcasticly whilst tapping her foot.

Mikah rolled his eyes. “-and Estrella.”

“Pffft,” was all that came from me. My brother is probably the most relaxed, laidback person you could meet but when it came to me and boys it wasn’t gonna fly.  If it was just him and the boys he wouldn’t have batted an eyelash but with boys here near my age that he didn’t know…like I said its not flying.

“It’s fine you over-actor! You, the boys, and every secrurity guard on duty will be with us!” Jack insured.

Mikah looked at me. I huffed. “I’ll punch him in the dick if he trys ANYTHING…jeez.” I mummbled crossing my arms.

He sighed letting in. “Fine! Fine, I’m tired anyway,”  he said rubbing his eyes.

 “Yeah, let’s go to bed.” Estrella yawned. I felt like I was about to pass out and so did everyone else from the looks of it.  I turned to the blonde asians and smiled, speaking in Korean.

“I guess we’re going with you!”