chapter 5

I ment that he was half were and half angel lol.

so after we both turned we started going for a run and it felt amazing to be in wolf form because of all the drugs i havn't been able to in 7 years!

hey james said through a mind link

then i shook my head

it's fine it's fine it's just a mind link.

so you can here everything i say to kiki (my wolf)

yes

hehe so you herd what i said when we were saying how hot you were?

yup and thanks

i just put my head down

he just stopped and licked m face and told me to shift

so i went behind a tree and shifted to human form and took my clothes and put them on.

then james asked if he could mark me.

kiki was screaming with happyness he wants to mark you he want to mark us yay!

so i asked why

because you are MINE!!!! and i want every unmated wolf to no that there are not aloud to look at you like i do there not aloud to speake to you like i do and there not aloud to touch you and make you feel the way i do!

ok you can mark me.

Then he walked over to me (damn is he HOT) then he picked me up to were I was strattling him then he backed e up to a tree and started kissing me deeply then he traced my bottom lip for axsess when i didnt let him in my mouth he grouled and started rubbing my slides and i moaned he took it and plunged his tounge in my mouth we battled but he won then he started kisses down my neck till he got to the spot where he was going to mark me and licked it then i moaned and i could feel his teeth go in to my skin at first it hurt like hell then it was pleasure when he was done he licked the blood set me down and kissed me.