chapter 3

OK men this is going to be simpile we are going to fly down from the heaven's and go fight off the demon's that are crawling all over that place and need I say do not kill the human's for anyreason they can't see you or the demon's so no need do I make myself clear?

Yes sir!

Good we are angle's not demon's so we do not kill for pleasure.

James do you want to keep a demon for intarigation?

Yes.

After my army was fighting I went into a room I herd a girl screaming when I walked in there was a demon trying to kill one of the girls so I made created a weapon and killed the demon after the girl asked me how I did that?

I asked her how she could she me?

I don't know I can see you your just human after all.

HA me human funny.

Then what are you are you one of them?

No im a angel.

Right and im Selena Gomaz.

I slapped my mouth then ask her why did you lie?

you lied.

I did not I am an angel.

OK what ever you say.

So I yelled for Bonjie to come see me when he came in the room I said find what ever you can about this human.

Yes sir.

Um I can tell you what ever you need to no fr starters my name Lilly smith what is your's?

James.

James .....

That is it James.

I don't know why, but I feel for this human I want to keep her safe I want to be around her all the time so i decided to take her to my cloud so I grabed he rand flew out of that place and took her to my cloud she asked me where she was

Your in my cloud.

As in Lilly fall ground splat!

No as in my house in the air you will never fall you will never die around me!

Ok

So what ever you want just ask the cloud for

FOOD! nothing is happening

You have to specify.

Ok Cloud i want 3meat pizza brownies with out frosting brownies with frosting, hot fudge sunday, lobster, choclate chip cookies, and watermellon.

A white table cloth came down and layed over top a newly formed table all the food I asked for appeared I started shoving stuff in my mouth it tasted so good then I said cloud I want a shower and a new change of clothes after my shower and everything i layed on his bed and went to sleep tomorrow i hope i don't wake up and this be a dream.