Chapter 6: The End !with an omake!

REMEMBER THIS IS JUST MY COPY PASTE OF MY STORY IN FANFICTION.NET!!!

I DON'T WON KHR!!!

So for this last chapter I'll try not to rush it. Thank you!!!!!

1827 FOREVER~ 8059~~ 1827 FOREVER!!!!

"....and that's why you're going to be involve in this, but I promise that all of you will be safe." Decimo said as he smiled happily. The whole room sweat dropped and thought 'HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!? ' . When Tsuna  saw the stared from his classmates, he was back to his original self, yes, he became DAME AGAIN.

Everyone processed what Tsuna said again.... mafia...boss.....Dame-Tsuna... kill....mafia.....boss.....Dame-Tsuna...kill....

mafia...

mafia

mafia!

Dame-Tsuna is the boss of a mafia organization!

THE DAME TSUNA! BOSS! MAFIA!!

After a while of staring, some fainted, some were still shock, some were drinking the punch with alcohol hurriedly while some backed off a bit. So all they did was stare at him...and stare....and stare...

Our young Decimo imagined his classmates hating him at first but another image came, he was being sent to jail while his other classmates laughed at him, after that he saw another image, worse than before, he then continued to imagine his fate. Tsuna didn't realize that his feet were already walking backwards, not until he bumped into a broad chest.

He looked behind him and found his lover. The said lover noticed the stares given by his ex-Kouhai's and also his lovers uncomfortable gestures, so he did what he did best, glare at them and say his favorite words "Stop staring or I will bite you to death". Everyone stopped staring and instead of the Decimo it became the floor.

"Hn. Good" Kyouya muttered under his breath.

Tsuna who was watching the whole time  sighed and said "um.... everyone?". All turned to Tsuna once more and the Dame-boss' reaction was a small 'eep'.

His former classmates who were still thinking what to do to the mafia boss were silent till one finally raised his voice. "Ne, Dame-Tsuna! which mafia organization are you from?" Kaneda asked. Tsuna thought about what he should answer, a real one? or the fake one that they always made up?.....

"Vongola!" Tsuna said with a smile

Everyone sweat dropped at this and thought that the name was familiar. "Ah! you mean the most powerful one in Italy! Right now they're known world wide though, because of their powerful boss and his kindness!!" Kaneda exclaimed with a snap.  "Ne, Kaneda! how did you know this?" Tsukuyama asked

"hm? I'm kinda part of the mafia too, but only here in japan. " After stating the fact, there were a lot of 'oh's' and 'ooh~'s'. Kaneda came forward and smiled at Tsuna, making the Decimo comfortable again. " Vongola Decimo, a pleasure to meet you, I'm just a subordinate in the Akurama famiglia..." Kaneda said as he streched one hand out towards Tsuna making Gokudera, Yamamoto and Hibari go into a battle stance making Kaneda and everyone else in the room flinch.

Tsuna gestured them not to harm the man infront of him. And the said action was done.

"Ah! their one of our allies! I'm glad I know someone besides your boss!" Tsuna said happily while accepting the stretched hand and shaking it.

"Ah...hai!" Kaneda said blushing when he noticed how soft the Decimo's hand was and that cute wide innocent eyes, those plump pink lips and those..... he shuddered when he saw the Decimo's lover behind glaring at him. Kaneda  smiled awkwardly and backed up a bit and face his classmates. He then started to blush but was stopped when he noticed the murderous aura behind him.He took a small step forward and explained the whole Vongola and Tsuna being nicer than your average mafia people and it worked.