Chapter 4: The fight

I just want to remind you guys that this is just a copy paste on one of my works in some other site. 

YOSH!!! SO IN THIS CHAPPY THERE'S MUKURO!!! HE'S BEEN RELEASED AFTER THE SHIMON ARC NE? SO HE'S GONNA BE HERE!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

HIBARIXTSUNA!!!YAMAMOTOXGOKUDERA!!! HIBARIXTSUNA!!!YAMAMOTOXGOKUDERA!!! HIBARIXTSUNA!!!YAMAMOTOXGOKUDERA!!! HIBARIXTSUNA!!!YAMAMOTOXGOKUDERA!!! HIBARIXTSUNA!!!YAMAMOTOXGOKUDERA!!!

"Decimo, Decimo, Decimo, in the reports given to me, your weakness would be...." Kentaro put a finger on his chin, making him look like he was thinking. He smirked and went towards his left side. He grabbed the woman closest to him -which was Kyoko- and pointed a pistol on her head. "...your family right? oh! and also these pesky civilians."

Tsuna looked at him unfazed for a few seconds but smirked after. Kentaro saw the smirk and was confused. "Now, what is that smirk for Decimo?"

Kyoko looked at Tsuna with a sigh and nod. The Vongola Boss smiled sadly at her, he knew Kyoko was sighing, Kyoko punched her enemies stomach and got a chance to run. Kentaro dropped his pistols and cluched his stomach 'I didn't know she was that strong'. She ran towards her classmates and got her cellphone and called Haru, who was surprisingly in the neighborhood.

. You would expect that Kyoko would be against violence, kind, cute and weak, but ooh~ your soooo wrong!- well, for the weak and against violence part- Kyoko was now part of the mafia too, if you haven't thought of it yet.

Kyoko and Haru were given special training from Lal, who surprisingly has a weak spot when it comes to girls, she'll be nicer and kinder.(Well so sad for Tsuna, but hey! he looks like a girl in a way! ) Both of the girls were kidnapped when the enemy famiglia knew of their connection with the boss, so naturally it happened. After they were saved by Tsuna and Hibari-who was on a date but was ruined when they knew of the danger Kyoko and Haru were in-, they decided to get stronger and to not be a nuisance to the others, they trained for more than four years and now they both were trained assassins or just plain pro martial artist.

Both always have their weapons with them, especially when this kind of thing happens. For Haru, her weapon were just two daggers, while Kyoko was used to guns and pistols, well, right now she has one under her dress,in which she is getting...right now...revealing some parts of her leg.

Everyone blushed at the sight of her getting her gun. She hung her phone and put it back on her pocket. She loaded her gun and shouted "Minna-san! Please go to the door in an orderly fashioned way and please don't run ". She pointed her gun at Settimo and started to move back.

Kentaro looked at his former classmates and smirked, he raised his hands and snapped his fingers. Everyone started to walk towards the door cautiously, but was stopped when the door closed shut. "Now, now, why would I let you guys go? I can defeat Decimo " Kentaro said as he smirked and got his gun from the ground.

Tsuna looked at his enemy and former classmate. He knew something was up and he knew he was going to attack soon. And he just had to be right....

Kentaro ran towards Tsuna as he grabbed his gun and pointed it at Tsuna, he pulled the trigger, Tsuna side stepped and ran towards Kentaro, Tsuna punched him and Kentaro flew to the window. Kentaro noticed the curtains  at the side of the window and got a chance to grab it before falling, making him hand onto it.

"Don't you DARE bring them in this business!" Tsuna shouted angrily

Kentaro laughed. Everyone including Hibari, Gokudera and Yamamoto stared at Kentaro as he laughed madly.