Bruises and Betray ✘ Rokuro Bundō

Author's Note

Ahhhh, it's been forever and I apologize for taking so long. If you checked out my page, you know why :\ From here on out I'll be writing these however inspiration strikes me. And also WARNING FOR THIS GETTING RAUNCHY!! So, warnings for the smut, derogatory name calling and cursing. If you aren't of age. Please leave, don't want to corrupt you any further. This is for Lilypad11223, I hope I done this justice. Also, I gave you a little twist at the end ;3

/////

       You sat on your bed, knees drawled up to your chin and arms wrapped around your legs. Everything ached. Your mind was numb, your body was numb, but most of all your heart was numb. Maybe this was all just a nightmare. You'd wake up soon, right?

       That's when the wound on the left side of you ribs throbbed.

       You tightened your arms around your legs and grinded your teeth together. You refused to let him have any more control of you anymore.

       Rokuro had taken enough from you. But still, the memories were haunting you as they flashed to the forefront of your mind. You should have known something was wrong with him years ago.

       "AH!"

       Rokuro's pace got even faster than before as he pounded into your overstimulated core. Your hands gripped harder at his back, looking for any sort of stability you could find.

       When he ground himself against you in a circular motion and you only gave him a gasp in response, he didn't think it was enough of a reaction.

       "You stupid slut," he groaned out as he bit harshly at your neck. His arms that were caged around your head moved and his large hands roughly grabbed your sides and slid you further against him.

       "Tell me how much you like it. Come on."

       "Ngh –"

       He hit you just right and your cunt constricted around him. Your legs wrapped more fully around him, to bring him even closer, deeper inside you. And when he got just a tad bit rougher with you, even though you knew you'd have bruises on you from him handling you so roughly, you took it, because the pleasure overrode the pain. It was all almost too much for you to handle.

       Your eyes rolled back in pleasure when one of his deep thrusts hit just right.

       He grew impatient. He was through waiting on you to listen to him; to voice your pleasure. His right hand went to your hair and pulled.

       "I said tell me how much you like it!"

       Your back arched, "So much! You feel so good inside me Rokuro."

       "Yeah, that's it. Take it."

       "Ah, Rokuro, YES!"

       Safe to say after this session, like most others, bruises weren't the only thing you were going to finish with. Why would he stop there when he could carve his name into your skin?

       You still remember before finding out the truth from him himself, you laughed at all the rumors. There was no way your Rokuro would be a traitor. There was no way he would betray Scar Chain.

       A sob escaped from you and you bit your lip to stop it.

       That damn bastard how could he? No, how dare he.

       You had searched all over for Rokuro. You ran hallway after hallway and checked every room that he could possibly be in. Your legs burned and your lungs were gasping for air.

       You learned to expect the unexpected when you came to Deadman Wonderland. With everything you had seen nothing could surprise you anymore. Or at least you thought, until you saw Rokuro walking alongside Azuma Genkaku, talking like it was an everyday occurrence.

       Why would he be friendly with an undertaker? Wait, are the rumors...

       For some reason Rokuro stopped and Genkaku went on. When he turned toward you and stared at you with eyes devoid of any emotion, you were speechless. Mouth moving, but no words coming.

       "What?" He clipped his question off with a hateful undertone.

       "W-what are you doing Rokuro? Why were you talking to him?"

       You took a couple steps toward him. He cracked his neck and laughed.

      "Did you really think I cared about you in the slightest? You do realize I used you, like I did everyone else. Well, I did use you for a little bit more, you whore."

       His eyes darted to your side, where he had carved into you not more than a few days ago. You placed your hand over it as if to hide it, which only made him smirk.

       "You're lying. You're just messing with me, right?"

       You tried to smile, but Rokuro's expression didn't change. He walked closer to you, close enough to bend down near your ear.

       "Scar Chain in a bunch of shit. They're not going to succeed with anything." He straightened his back and started walking away from you.

       Your mind was racing. And you had to keep asking yourself what was happening. If this were real.

       "By the way, I don't need you anymore."

       As if to compete with the heart in your chest breaking there was a loud explosion and the whole place quaked.

       "What have you done?!"

       He stopped in his steps, but didn't face you this time.

       "Won't you come and see. I'm sure you'll be entertained."

       He cracked his neck and laughed again as he walked away from you. You had no choice but to go and search for the chaos he created.

       You hadn't realized you were crying until your shirt was soaked through.

       "Dammit!"

       You punched the mattress beside you.

       After everything that you done for him, everything you thought you had. It was all gone. He hadn't even asked you to join him. But would you have? Join a traitor that betrayed the ones he loved. Betrayed you. You didn't know.

       But after everything that had happened., and how things were now, you doubt you'd ever get the choice. Or even see Rokuro again.

       Your side seared in pain. The constant reminder you would have of him and this place.

       You knew he was going to haunt your memories forever. Maybe that was exactly what he wanted?