Chapter Four

Well heck. This book has like 300 reads. How'd we get that?

**Back to Mephisto and Amaimon**

"So, tell me, what's the most likely way this will go?" Amaimon asked as he gnawed on his lollipop.

"Either Rin will succeed and he will merge Gehenna and Earth and be a great king, or his son will take over and destroy everything in a fit of jealous rage." Mephisto replied casually.

"Well then."

"Yeah, not really exciting."

"Wait a minute. Rin's gonna have a kid?"

"Two actually, if nobody tampers with time."

"Then imma have four kids!" Amaimon exclaimed, "so I can be better then Rin."

"Enough with this childishness Amaimon. We need to set the next part of the plan in motion."

"Oh yeah, totally." Amaimon nodded. "And uh, what's the next part of the plan again?"

"Oh my gosh, Amaimon! We went over this today!"

"Sorry!"

**Time Skip-o**
~Mephisto's Dream~

It was like I was floating in midair. No walls or anything. Just nothing. I usually don't get dreams, only when something big is going to happen.

Suddenly there's a flash. An image of Father and Rin training, while Iiblis stood off to the side looking pissed off.

Another flash and I see a blurry image of Rin with a woman and two kids. A boy and a girl.

Again there's a flash, this time I see a blurred person yelling at someone.

A flash again. The image is very fuzzy this time. I can make out what looks like Rin talking to two men.

~*~

Mephisto jolted awake. This happened every time something big would happen. Little events or factors that lead up to it, would appear in a dream, each getter progressively blurrier as it flashed further into the future.

"Time to tell Amaimon this was bigger than we thought."

~*~
A/N

Serena: Well, hello there. I'm really sorry that took so long. And I'm sorry it's super short. We're trying to make them longer, but right now it works better for the plot if they're shorter. They will be getter longer though as we get deeper into the plot.

Ray: Also! Thank you so much for reading and voting! It means a lot to us when you do and gives us more motivation to write when you do!

Serena: Even if I do most of the writing.

~Serena & Ray~