Chapter Three

~~~above is a photo of what me and Ray (RinxBean_ aka the co-author) think Satan looks like~~~

Rin looked up, the only thoughts running through his head were: 'what?'

Rin looked up at the young looking adult with pale skin, long silvery hair, dark blue eyes, two regal looking horns and long pointed ears. The man sat on a towering crimson throne, the throne was outlined with arm and leg bones. At the very top of the  throne it curved into two spirals with a skull sitting on top of them.

"Wait, you said 'son' to me," Rin paused, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"If only my children were as smart as me." The man muttered to himself under his breath, Rin heard him anyways.

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" Rin exclaimed.

"Really?" The man asked with an eyebrow raised, "Well, I'm obviously your father. The one and only Satan." He stated proudly, "And now that you are here, you shall take over as the rightful ruler of Gehenna."

"Um...what?" Rin was hopelessly confused.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?" The man, Satan, asked rhetorically.

"I'm not an idiot!" Rin exclaimed, "Some random dude just declared me his son and basically just said I'm a king now!"

"Well I'm not a 'random dude'! I'm your father and you are a king now!" Satan was starting to get annoyed.

"Can you explain everything from the start?" Rin asked.

Satan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Fine." He sighed exasperated. "Okay, when your mom died, I kept her soul in me, so she basically shares half of my mind. Anyways, after you were born, Mephisto realized that Yukio also had the blue flames. So he took Yukio's flames and placed them in you which was why your couldn't fully control them without his help, but now since your the ruler of Gehenna, you shouldn't have a problem with controlling them.

"Your symbol of power will be your sword and won't have that annoying seal anymore. I will be your advisor and trainer so that you can become a ruler that will dominate the whole universe." Satan concluded.

"Umm, okay, I'm starting to get it. . . I think."

"Oh my Hell, who has been raising you?"

"Why?"

"Your so stupid and slow! We're starting on you training ASAP!"

"'Kay, whatever you say, you're the boss." Rin shrugged.

"Lesson one, you're the boss, you're in charge, I'm the advisor and your dad." Satan said slowly as if he were speaking to a child (and maybe he was).

A/N
Sorry for the delay in getting this out. Ray (RinxBean_ aka the co-auother) and I kinda forgot about this and we had no idea how to start this book out, we have everything planned for the middle, but we can't figure out the beginning.

Again, I'm sorry! We should have the next chapter out soon! If not, please don't be mad!

~Serena~