Dream

"BRICK!"

*KRING KRING KRING*
I woke up with the sun shinning trough the window and the noisy alarm. I shut the clock and stay there for a good 5 minutes, thinking about the dream that keep repeating since last month. "Who is the girl?" I mumbled and realised I was sweating a lot. "Dang it, school." I bounced off the bed and made my bed.

I took my towel and went to take a shower. Soon, I finished and head out to my room towards my closet. Practically the closet is full of red, I just wore my fav sweater, grey sweatpants, sneakers and my most fav thing my cap.

"Hey Brick! If you are awake, breakfast is ready. You can head down but DO NOT eat first" Boomer knocked my door and I replied "YEAH SURE!" I hope so since I do not have the thing they call patient. I went downstairs and got greet by the delicous yummy smell sweet pancakes!

I gracefully sat on my respective chair and wait for them. "BUTCH GET YOUR ASS OUT FROM THE BED" Boomer shouted and I heard a loud thud from upstairs.

I really hate to wait so I ate it first. "Damn, Boomer! Your pancake is something!" I shouted giving him a compliment "Well Thank you, Brick! But I prefered you should wait for us to eat together!" He shouted back and I made a kid whined.

I saw he climbed down the stairs, he rolled he eyes "Brick you are the big brother here" he commented and I smirked "you are the mother of cooking here" I said back. He sighed in defeated and sat on his chair.

"Ouch!" A loud thud from the stairs and we saw Butch on the floor. We laughed at him and he glared, he went to his seat while rubbing his poor chin. "Any news?" He asked. "Do you know we will have new neighbours?" Boomer asked and I nodded but Butch didn't. "Really? Who? Where? Are they girls?" We saw brilliant stars in his eyes. "We don't know, Butch. But I knew they will go the same school as us." I replied and they gave me a puzzled look.

"Because, Our areas is near the school" I rolled my eyes. We finished our breakfast and Boomer do the cleaning. A loud truck noise was heard and we went outside. "I didn't expect they choose that house" I commented and both of them nodded. Behind the truck was a car, definitely the owners. An adult man got out from it, and smiled bright while signed the cheque. The people who in charge took the stuff and put it inside.

"Oww no girls?" Butch sadly whined. And want to retreat but he stopped. "Dad! You sure choose a great house!" A girl came out from the car soon joined two more girls.

"Yeah dad! Buttercup, Bubbles I told you, you don't need to worry about it" a pink girl said and my face went pink, she's hot. "Damn, that green is hot.Mine!" Butch suddenly back to my side and Boomer rolled his eyes "Buttercup, Blossom......." The blue girl saw us and I think I saw Boomer's face changed colour. The three of them looked at us. The green girl glared at us, the pink girl stared at us, the blue girl hid behind them.

"And you boys are?" The pink girl asked and we laughed nervously. "H-hi we are uhh your neighbour. Welcome to your new home, my name is Brick Jojo" I introduced and Butch continued "Yo, my name is Butch Jojo" he smirked, Boomer smiled "my name is Boomer Jojo." He said.

"We are sorry because we watched you girls and gave you a creep. To make out, can we help you?" I smiled and offered them. They looked at each other and we heard a manly voice "girls! It will be useful if—oh you already make some friends?" We looked and saw the same adult man. "Dad! We are not friends...yet. But, they offered to help us. Is that fine for you?" The pink girl asked the man, I mean their dad of course. "That's great! The more are the merrier! Sorry for not introduce but my name is Drake Utonium, this is my first daughter Blossom, this is my second one Buttercup and this is the youngest Bubbles. So what are yours?" Mr. Utonium said and we introduced again "my name is Brick Jojo, this is Butch Jojo and this Boomer Jojo" we smiled and waved.

"Alright Jojos come in" he invited us and we jumped from the fence between our house and we landed on their grass. "Do you guys need to do that?" Buttercup i guessed rolled her eyes and Butch smirked "Of course, or you want us to show more?" Ughh his flirt mode is on. "Haha no." She replied with a sarcasm, Boomer and I hold our laughter "I know you do" he winked at Buttercup and she rolled her eyes again then she stomped inside the house.

"Ouch, first time got rejected" I commented and put my hand on my chest , Butch sighed. "It will be such a vain for you.. Because Buttercup will beat you as a no" a cute voice said to Butch and we saw it came from Bubbles.

"And what makes you said that?" Butch narrowed his eyes, "she did beat a guy named Alex who tried to touch her" Bubbles giggled.

"Feisty, I love it" Butch lick his lips and found staring at Buttercup.Let just hope he success.