21

Lucas'  POV

So I just left Ny and my baby girl Angel at the hospital. Im so angry I missed my daughters birth. But its not really my fault I couldn't help it, It was like 5 guys against me.

I sighed and continued driving to my house (Yeah I still live with Will). I'm gonna need to move out real soon coz I got a baby now. Me and Ny might aswell move in together. Yeah Im gonna start looking at houses.

August's POV

Ny's baby is so cute. Im still a thug dont get me wrong but you know and I think Cassie's got like baby fever or something because she wont stop talking about babies and she loovess looking after Nova.

Im not ready to give her a child yet and Im sure she knows that. I do have plans for me and her very soon though.

Trevors POV

I watched as Amairy put Nova to sleep. She kissed her forehead and laid her in her bed. She came back over to me.

Amairy- Are you sure you don't wanna spend the night. Going back to your house is soo long especially because its dark and cold and... and.... cold.

I chuckled

Me- Yeah Im sure Ill be back tomorrow morning if you really want me to be with you that bad.

Amairy- But Treeevvoorrr

She straddled me and gripped me tightly. She started stroking my ear. SHE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT!

Me- baby stooppp

Amairy- Staaaaayyyy

Shes kinda like jumped up and down & keep in mind that she's in her underwear with a robe on so I'm getting a face full of titties.  I guess she felt me get hard.

She smirked.

Amairy- I know you want to

Me- I do but I can't

Amairy- Shut up you're staying here

I laughed and hugged her back. I was never really gonna leave anyways.

Will's POV

Kai just drove me home but came inside the house. We just started chilling then it got late.

Me- Yeah I dont want you driving your car at these late hours

Kai- I dont live that far

Me- Im sorry you're gonna have to spend the night over here.

Kai- I dont got no clothes or anything.

Me- When is that ever a problem?

Kai- *sigh* Fine Will.

We went upstairs into my room and she sat on my bed waiting for me give her some clothes.
In the mean time she stripped and sat on the bed wrapped up in a towel.
She retied her hair and all I could do was stare. Damn I fucked up.

Me-  Kai?

Kai- Yeah

Me- Every time I wanna talk about us you always tell me not now so lets talk.

Kai- okay fine

Me- How did you feel when we broke up

Kai- I was hurting i mean Will you really hurt me I loved you and still kinda do but what you did to me... with no actual reason hurt me sooo much you could never understand

Me- Im really sorry Kai. Theres nothing more I can do or say but I honestly want you back and I promise to never do something like this again. I love you Kai, You are my everything.

She started tearing up and turned around and hugged me.

Kai- I've missed you

Me- I've missed you too

We kissed and you know what do couples do when they make up? They have...