Chapter 5

"Best way to not get your heartbroken, is pretend you don't have one"
- Charlie Sheen

Lesane:

    Thoughts ran wildly through my mind as I stared at Kiara sleeping in my bed, she was knocked out for the count after the third round of our lustful love making.

I knew it was wrong, but damn it felt so right. The sex I mean felt right, not the emotions that came along with it. Just thinking about the way she moaned and screamed my name, made my man excited all over again.

All I could do was smile as I looked at him rise on up, begging to feel those tight walls suffocating every inch of him. I was so damn tempted to slide on back into those pretty brown legs of hers, but just looking at her I knew she was worn out.

I smirked, "I'll take it easy on her ", I thought to myself as I got up and slid on my grey nike sweatpants. I was craving some waffle house bad after that sexcapade, their patty melts with a side of hash browns was calling my name!

I quietly grabbed my nike slippers, through on my white beater, grabbed my keys and slid out the door without another sound.

I knew she needed her rest after that tongue game I put on that oh so beauteous pussy, a flashback of her back arching and her knees shaking ran through my mind.. I laughed out loud, why? Cause I knew I was the shit when it came to pleasing my lover. No need to be cocky, thats just one of the many ways God blessed me.

Sex was one of my many addictions. Don't get me wrong now, I wasn't giving up the dick to just anyone. Especially not a busted bitch who didn't have shit going for herself, that's not what made daddy's dick rise at all. A woman who had herself together and some business about herself turned me on more than anything.

Don't even get me started on chocolate women, they were my complete weakness. Thats probably why Ash-

I had to stop myself from even thinking her name, it still hurt to much to even think of it. I put the thought behind me and kept it pushing. There was no way in the hell I was going to let her ruin the rest of my night, not after the pussy I just received!

I hopped in my Aston Martin and pressed the start button so the engine could go ahead crank up. Thank God I only lived 3 minutes away from Waffle House because I didn't feel comfortable leaving Kiara here by herself for to long. I trusted her completely, its other people I couldn't trust. Like Terra for example, go damn figure.

I opened the gates with my remote that I kept in my car and began to drive as I listened to Bryson Tiller play on the radio. I didn't to much like R&B music besides maybe R Kelly but the things this nigga song about related to my life so well that it scared me. Its like everything he would sing about in his songs, related to things I was going through or had been through. One of my favorites on his album was "Been That Way", I swear that record stay on repeat.

I song along with the song as I pulled into the Waffle House parking lot, I was surprised to see only five cars there being that it was a Saturday night. We all know Waffle House be packed on the weekends.

I parked my baby, cut the engine, and hopped out my whip. I made sure to lock my doors, ain't no way in the hell I was going to leave her unlocked with all the money I done put into this damn car.