Chapter 2

Flashback: Ashia

"What.. What are you doing with that switch Pierre?", I stuttered as I crept slowly to the edge of the bed. Seeing his blank expression made my whole body numb, I knew it would be some consequences for leaving him but I didn't know that it would be this horrific.

"You think you was just gone walk your ass back in here after you left me for that punk and everything was just suppose to be all cool and kosher?", He said moving forward. The closer he came, the further I crept to the edge. Saying a mental prayer in my head that the Lord be with me cause I didn't know what I was going to do to get out of this ass whooping.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just had a weak point. I don't want Lesane, All I want and need is you", I said as tears ran uncontrollably down my face, "please don't do do this"

I was at the point of breaking down, until I felt a sharp pain across the side of my face. Oh God he hit me, and he hit me hard. I could barely recover from the hit before he grabbed a hand full of my long hair and drugged me of the bed

"I don't play that shit, and you know it. You know how I feel about you girl and you just gone up and leave me?", He said as he began to tear my ass up with that switch.

The pain was unbearable. It was like a handful of needles being poked in and out of my body repeatedly, I have never been beaten like this. Not even by my parents.

"Pierre please! Please stop! Please..."

It seemed like the more I begged, the harder the swings got. I was going in and out of consciousness until I heard a loud bang.

Suddenly I see Lesane kick open the door, and runs up on Pierre.

"I would advise you to put down that switch and back the fuck up off of her", He said calmly. I could barely see out of my left eye from where he punched the hell out of me at.

"Or what motherfucker? And I would advise yo dumb ass to get the fuck out my house before you get it worse then her ass", Pierre said as he reached for his gun on the dresser. Before he could even get two steps close to it, Lesane had punched the living hell out of him. I was to in shock to even move.

"Lesa-", I said before he cut me off

"Don't you say a got damn word to me, I heard what the hell was going on outside. You better be glad I decided to come back and give you this piece of shit back", He said as he threw the necklace I had bought for him at me, "Just realize that this will be the rest of your life. He gone always beat the shit out of you because you a weak minded individual and when I move on, I wont be there to save you"

He gave me one last look of disgust and walked out of my life for good. I wanted so bad to cry, but at the end of the day there was no use in doing that because he was gone for good....

********************************************
DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ! Love you guys 😍